Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Xbox 360 Premium with 2 controllers and 4 games

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Talking FS: Xbox 360 Premium with 2 controllers and 4 games

Selling my Xbox 360 Premium. (20BG HD) Has been used only a handful of times. Bought it for $500 new and got too busy with other things to really play it much. I'm not really interested in selling by parting it out and rather just sell it as a package.

I have plenty of games for the regular Xbox also if anyone is interested since A LOT of the older games are now compatible with the Xbox 360. Those I will be selling separately.

Here is what I am selling:

- Xbox 360 Premium (20GB HD) - Bought new for $500
- 2 wireless controllers
- Battery charger

- I have four Xbox 360 games with it.

- Test Drive Unlimited
- Project Gotham Racing 3
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
- Sonic the Hedgehog

Same setup with different 4 games just sold on Ebay for $435 + $40 shipping = $475. I'll put all this stuff up for $445. Still $100+ cheaper than new (it essentially is still brand new) and with 2 controllers and 4 games at 50$+ a pop.

Older Xbox games for sale separately if anyone is interested:

- MX vs ATV Unleashed
- ESPN 2K5
- Forza Motorsports
- Need for Speed Underground Platinum Hits

Pics of the Xbox 360 + Games:

Test Drive on my tv!

Need the money for my photography addiction! I had originally planned on selling it locally but have witnessed many successful purchases/exchanges here on 6speed so I am not worried. If interested please respond to this thread!

Last edited by Chris G; 08-18-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Liar! You are buying the black one with the HDMI and 120GB hard drive arent you...

Old 08-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Shawn C
Liar! You are buying the black one with the HDMI and 120GB hard drive arent you...
haha No lying here Photography + college tuition and textbooks are expensive hobbies to pursue! Thanks for the bump :P I hope someone picks this thing up since I have no need for it and it will just be sitting here in my room and then even more so when I transfer colleges in a few months!

Old 08-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Bump, anyone?

Price lowered to $425. Someone bite, please? Really have no motivation to throw it on Ebay but if no one wants it then I suppose I will have to. Figured I would cut someone a break on here and save at least some money than going on Ebay and paying more for it from a complete stranger overseas.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
Any chance you would sell just the system and the wireless controller, I don't want the games, original xbox games, or the wired controller? Lemme know, thanks.

Oh i forgot to ask! Is that tv the 4065F? If so, how is the picture quality, I hear it is one the best LCDs ever made.

Old 08-15-2007, 05:45 AM
lsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm interested in it all... But how does the warranty work? Transferable?

Old 08-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Dynamic
Any chance you would sell just the system and the wireless controller, I don't want the games, original xbox games, or the wired controller? Lemme know, thanks.

Oh i forgot to ask! Is that tv the 4065F? If so, how is the picture quality, I hear it is one the best LCDs ever made.
The wired controller is only connected to the charger which you can take off when the controller battery is charged. :P It is also wireless, I just happened to have it connected to the controller at the time.

The original Xbox games are mostly going to be sold entirely separate so that's no problem!

I am really hoping to sell everything at once and have had the price designated for it to sell as is. It would really depend on what you were hoping to buy it for. As my ad states once I sell this there will inevitably be no need for me to even have an extra controller and 4 games since I will have no unit to play it on anymore.

And as for the television model, I am not entirely positive to be honest. lol If you have ever seen the Samsung commercial on tv with the fish then that is the same model I have. The picture clarity is unfathomable especially if you are watching HD or playing HD on the Xbox 360. Discovery channel HD has quickly become a newfound favorite channel of mine since I purchased this tv!

Old 08-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by lsina7
I'm interested in it all... But how does the warranty work? Transferable?
I honestly couldn't tell you if the warranty is even transferable. I would assume the warranty is only good for a year though and I have had it for just shy over a year. In all honesty, there is nothing wrong with this unit at all which is why I provided the pictures from my television showing everyone that it works perfectly. I love 6speed and its members more than any other forum I am on and would be happier than hell to sell it to a fellow 6speeder for a price that is lower than I would post it for on Ebay or Craigslist. I just want to sell this thing already and want it out of my room and have some extra dough before I move out of my house and transfer to UF soon. Wish I was more knowledgeable with this unit but from all of my past experiences I am not aware that the warranty would be more than a year though. Although, if the warranty is longer than I have all of the paper for you I have actually never even opened the warranty packet information since I have never once had a problem with this unit in any way, shape, or form. Here is the warranty packet picture though. Feel free to post in here or contact me through PM if you have any more questions or anything. I would be more than happy to talk to you if you are still interested Thanks in advance!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
If he doesn't take it let me know a price for just the system and the two controllers. You can always put the games on eBay

Old 08-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Dynamic
If he doesn't take it let me know a price for just the system and the two controllers. You can always put the games on eBay
Hopefully one of you two jump on the deal anyway. I am really hoping and planning on sticking to my package deal though. I haven't heard anything back yet from lsina7 so it is all up in the air. If they don't pick it up than I may have my sister throw it up on Craigslist for me in the Tampa area and hope a not so broke college student picks it up from a broke college student like myself Anything is possible but it really depends on what you were hoping to pick it up for.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:07 AM
lsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond repute
So you've never filled out the warranty card? I'm still interested, just trying to figure out if I can still use the warranty. I'm not worried about it not working now, I'm sure it does. I'm just worried about it how long it will work. If you can find anything out about that, let me know.

BTW, I'm a broke college student also. But hell, I'm already in debt paying for school. Whats another couple hundred bucks?

Old 08-16-2007, 12:58 PM
So you've never filled out the warranty card? I'm still interested, just trying to figure out if I can still use the warranty. I'm not worried about it not working now, I'm sure it does. I'm just worried about it how long it will work. If you can find anything out about that, let me know.

BTW, I'm a broke college student also. But hell, I'm already in debt paying for school. Whats another couple hundred bucks?
Yep, I have never even opened the warranty package and would rather not if I don't have to. I want the buyer to know nothing has been tinkered with previously or anything. I searched on Google and found that the regular warranty lasts for a year unless you buy a 3 year extended warranty which I did not do. As of now I am not aware of there being a warranty on it still but I will dig through old receipts and see if I can find the purchase. Keep me updated on your interest though!

And for the edit - I feel your debt pain! I just blew $600+ on textbooks today for my college classes that start next week. Doh!

Old 08-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
Yep, I have never even opened the warranty package and would rather not if I don't have to. I want the buyer to know nothing has been tinkered with previously or anything. I searched on Google and found that the regular warranty lasts for a year unless you buy a 3 year extended warranty which I did not do. As of now I am not aware of there being a warranty on it still but I will dig through old receipts and see if I can find the purchase. Keep me updated on your interest though!

And for the edit - I feel your debt pain! I just blew $600+ on textbooks today for my college classes that start next week. Doh!
Alright... I'm thinking about it.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Alright... I'm thinking about it.
Awesome awesome I sent you a PM so we don't have a bumping war on this thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Super bump back from hell!

- Price lowered to $350 fixed. Buyer covers shipping

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Xbox 360 Premium with 2 controllers and 4 games