Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

T-Mobile I-Phone for T-Mobile 8gig!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 03:35 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
I was told by 1Quick993 that the Iphone will be locked down on any other networks. Are you saying that the you have updated Iphones that are unlocked and not in danger of being locked out of the network by Apple?

Old 11-04-2007, 03:39 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
I was told by 1Quick993 that the Iphone will be locked down on any other networks. Are you saying that the you have updated Iphones that are unlocked and not in danger of being locked out of the network by Apple?
Yes you can get unlocked iphones to any network with the latest software. It is not possable for Apple to lock the phone forever. If you get a unlocked iphone dissable the auto update so it wont lock back up and when their is a new unlock for the latest update then update it and unlock again.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:18 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
well, hopefully 1quick993 will chime in here because he's clearly got some different information than you. And I don't want to spend $600 on a new phone if it's going to be unusable in two weeks.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Stephen will become famous soon enough
Current FW version for the iPhone is 1.1.1. If you buy this dude's phone and accidentally upgrade, you can always downgrade it and have it work again. If you went out and bought an iPhone in the store now, you can even unlock that one. If Apple decides to release a new FW update, then don't update your phone until a new unlocker has come out.

EDIT: Looks like the iPhones in the UK are going to be shipped with 1.1.2.

Last edited by Stephen; 11-04-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:20 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephen
Current FW version for the iPhone is 1.1.1. If you buy this dude's phone and accidentally upgrade, you can always downgrade it and have it work again. If you went out and bought an iPhone in the store now, you can even unlock that one. If Apple decides to release a new FW update, then don't update your phone until a new unlocker has come out.

EDIT: Looks like the iPhones in the UK are going to be shipped with 1.1.2.
Exactly. My personal phone is sold but I have access to them if you wanted. I was in the wireless industry long long time ago.

But yea so in short what Stephen said is the same thing I wanted to say

Old 11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
psychowu is on a distinguished road
does it support USB or flash memory?

Old 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by psychowu
does it support USB or flash memory?
I think what you are asking is. Can you plug the iphone into the computer and browse it like a storage device? I would not recomend it for this since Apple has it all locked down and about all you can do is access the pictures you took with the camera otherwise everything is done threw itunes.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:35 PM
humara is on a distinguished road
there is plenty of open source unlockers (free) that work with 1.1.1 (latest firmware).
i really don't get why people would pay more than $399 considering you can get a brand new one from apple for that price.
and when 1.1.2 comes out the open source unlockers will have another update pretty quick. the open source movement seems to be just about as quick as the commercial unlockers.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:18 AM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by humara
there is plenty of open source unlockers (free) that work with 1.1.1 (latest firmware).
i really don't get why people would pay more than $399 considering you can get a brand new one from apple for that price.
and when 1.1.2 comes out the open source unlockers will have another update pretty quick. the open source movement seems to be just about as quick as the commercial unlockers.
BINGO... Blows my mind that a 6-Speed member is trying to rip other members off by charging $600 for a $399 phone that has some free software applied to it.

A friend of mine in Taiwan wanted an iPhone so yesterday I went down to the Apple store, bought one, looked on Google on how to unlock it, 20 minutes later it was unlocked and running my T-Mobile SIM card.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Michael W.
BINGO... Blows my mind that a 6-Speed member is trying to rip other members off by charging $600 for a $399 phone that has some free software applied to it.

A friend of mine in Taiwan wanted an iPhone so yesterday I went down to the Apple store, bought one, looked on Google on how to unlock it, 20 minutes later it was unlocked and running my T-Mobile SIM card.
Stop pointing fingers you obviously look like a profesinal with the cars in your signiture so act it.

Im not making money off anyone this is what I pay and im offering it to 6speed members. Ebay sells them for much more. Not everyone cares to go out of thier way and unlock a iphone and look for the software blah blah... maybe easy to you but not to the other 95% out thier that are not internet/tech savy.

I rather pay someone 200-500 to do something for me then waist my time and screw up the phone. After all it is easy to brick the phone.

Anyway if you want the phones go on ebay no need to help anyone since when you do you look like the bad guy

my .02 cents

Old 11-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by globalm3
Stop pointing fingers you obviously look like a profesinal with the cars in your signiture so act it.
Looking out for my 6-Speed family is acting professional. What is a "profesinal"?

Im not making money off anyone this is what I pay and im offering it to 6speed members. Ebay sells them for much more.
If you are not making any money then you are an idiot. Why do you think you can come on here and make completely false statements like this? Do you really think nobody is going to check E-Bay prices? They are going for $499 on E-Bay fully unlocked, not "MUCH MORE" than the $600 you are asking. Did you bother to do any research on this?!? If you are paying $600 for these unlocked phones when they are selling retail at $499 on E-Bay then you are the chump here.

Here is just one auction of thousands:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280171097305

Here are 6000 more:

http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea...fsoo%3D1&fgtp=

Not everyone cares to go out of thier way and unlock a iphone and look for the software blah blah... maybe easy to you but not to the other 95% out thier that are not internet/tech savy.

I rather pay someone 200-500 to do something for me then waist my time and screw up the phone. After all it is easy to brick the phone.
On E-Bay you only have to pay $100 to get it done. If you would rather pay somebody $200 - $500 then... what can I say? I guess you don't want to "waist" your time. You should spend that extra money brushing up on your spelling skills.

With the current solutions to unlock the phone it is nearly impossible to brick it, you should know this.

Anyway if you want the phones go on ebay no need to help anyone since when you do you look like the bad guy

my .02 cents
That is good advice since they will save a lot of money vs. buying it from you. Thanks, though, for spending your valuable time helping to try and overcharge, and now lie, to the members here.

Last edited by Michael W.; 11-07-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Michael W.
Looking out for my 6-Speed family is acting professional. What is a "profesinal"?

If you are not making any money then you are an idiot. Why do you think you can come on here and make completely false statements like this? Do you really think nobody is going to check E-Bay prices? They are going for $499 on E-Bay fully unlocked, not "MUCH MORE" than the $600 you are asking. Did you bother to do any research on this?!? If you are paying $600 for these unlocked phones when they are selling retail at $499 on E-Bay then you are the chump here.

Here is just one auction of thousands:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280171097305

On E-Bay you only have to pay $100 to get it done. If you would rather pay somebody $200 - $500 then... what can I say? I guess you don't want to "waist" your time. You should spend that extra money brushing up on your spelling skills.

With the current solutions to unlock the phone it is nearly impossible to brick it, you should know this.

That is good advice since they will save a lot of money vs. buying it from you. Thanks, though, for spending your valuable time helping to try and overcharge the members here.
Say what you want I dont keep up with the iphone market. When I bought this phone and sold it thats what they were going for. I did not make any money I can email you my ****ing receipt if it makes you happy.

Anyways im done with this thread as I stated in my last post.

EDIT: If i was trying to rip off 6speed members I wouldnt spend my time orgnaizing a ****ing Charity meet every month, but do as you please. And as for correcting my spelling learn to speak one language properly before you acuse someone who speaks 4 of spelling English wrong.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
carholic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
michael you are right about the price...
Unlock service is normarlly about $20-50 ..for iphone is alittle bite complecated..so thats why people charge more..i think $50 is fair..and let the people make a little money ..give $100 for a unlocked and perheps more apps...
on the other hand,globalm3 maybe is not trying to make money ...about from OCT 6 or something apple update the firmware to 1.1.1..and also the apple store sold ot the previouse version..(someone wanted to resell them too,so thats why apple now doesnt accpet cash and only two per person.)...the price at that time was 575 for a unlocked 8g iphone.and 475 on 4g(if you can find it)..i bought two 8g at that time because my family members wanted at that time...just about 1or two weeks later the new unlock service came out.then the price drop to $400-$499 depending how much you can unlock it for,.,

for help 6speed member better..the fully unlocked iphone i can get is ONLY about 433(including tax)+about $30-40 unlocking fee(this also including they have to go to the store pay it ,unlock,and ship ,,)however we just sold out as now...pm me if anyone want one...not many people know 6speed..i dont tell everyone i know...so dont tell too many people as i dont make money on this..thanks..

Old 11-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by carholic
michael you are right about the price...
Unlock service is normarlly about $20-50 ..for iphone is alittle bite complecated..so thats why people charge more..i think $50 is fair..and let the people make a little money ..give $100 for a unlocked and perheps more apps...
on the other hand,globalm3 maybe is not trying to make money ...about from OCT 6 or something apple update the firmware to 1.1.1..and also the apple store sold ot the previouse version..(someone wanted to resell them too,so thats why apple now doesnt accpet cash and only two per person.)...the price at that time was 575 for a unlocked 8g iphone.and 475 on 4g(if you can find it)..i bought two 8g at that time because my family members wanted at that time...just about 1or two weeks later the new unlock service came out.then the price drop to $400-$499 depending how much you can unlock it for,.,

for help 6speed member better..the fully unlocked iphone i can get is ONLY about 433(including tax)+about $30-40 unlocking fee(this also including they have to go to the store pay it ,unlock,and ship ,,)however we just sold out as now...pm me if anyone want one...not many people know 6speed..i dont tell everyone i know...so dont tell too many people as i dont make money on this..thanks..
Thank you for making that clear. If you notice this thread is 1 or 2 months old

anyhow thanks

Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by vraman
Ladies and Gentlemen, on Nov 4th, Globalm3 posted this:

I can get you a new one with new software for $600 if you are interested.

I think Globalm3 is acting in good faith, congratulations, he is not ripping you off simply by charging $600 for "a new one" NOW!. The guy called Michael W. is not good, he is stealing $$$ from other people by selling overpriced Plasma and is notorious here. You can check out his bad reputation on ebay: whimike, tons of complains against this person!!!

Globalm3, please PM me, I want to get your phone for $599. Thanks!
Im confused

PM SENT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: T-Mobile I-Phone for T-Mobile 8gig!