Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

T-Mobile I-Phone for T-Mobile 8gig!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 04:24 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
T-Mobile I-Phone for T-Mobile 8gig!

If anyone is interested I used it but I must have a blackberry for business. Its a bad *** phone and has been used shortly with a case. If anyone is interested I am asking $580 for it.

Thanks

Old 10-01-2007, 10:06 AM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
What's an 8gig besides an iPhone?

Old 10-01-2007, 10:13 AM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
I am selling my blackberry pearl for 200. let me know if you're interested, GL with your sale

Old 10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
What's an 8gig besides an iPhone?
apple at first released a 4 gig and 8 gig and disscontinued the 4. Same phone bigger harddrive.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by cayenned
I am selling my blackberry pearl for 200. let me know if you're interested, GL with your sale
got 2 curves 1 is actually for sale 285

Old 10-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Priced reduced $525 motivated seller

FYI: 80% of iphones got locked up again and mine is one of the ones that did not lock sine I did not update. It is priceless at this point until they figure out another unlock.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:56 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Sent you a PM. What's the downside of not updating? Can I assume that if I went to update the phone, that it would no longer work on the TMobile network?

Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by globalm3
Priced reduced $525 motivated seller

FYI: 80% of iphones got locked up again and mine is one of the ones that did not lock sine I did not update. It is priceless at this point until they figure out another unlock.
Yes, there is an update, but if anyone has any common sense they will not update their firmware (like it does ask you!) Anyway, if anyone does update it will be a matter of days before someone hacks it!

Love Hackintosh

Old 10-04-2007, 01:44 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
But does neglecting to update the phone's firmware cause it to operate poorly?

Old 10-04-2007, 03:44 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
But does neglecting to update the phone's firmware cause it to operate poorly?
At this present moment in time they have done a couple of small updates, one is for something to do with purchasing straight from I tunes direct (I think) and updating because hacks and cracks

Last edited by 996TT_STEVO; 10-04-2007 at 03:48 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:50 AM
The phone works perfect the update was for itunes purchases done threw phone and to dissable hacked phones like this one. as mentioned above.

This phone was unlocked threw a software unlock not hardware like some of them that make the phone without warranty.

The phone as it is with the current software runs perfect no issues with it. Thier isnt really a way to put music or pictures on it since if you plug it in it auto updates it for you which will lock it back up. But i havent tried it an i have not asked others but maybe turning your internet off on your computer then opening itunes and plugging phone in may work.... then get your pictures and songs on and unplug?....

I would keep the phone but I have about 6 phones that are about new just lying around and some of those can be mods on my cars

Old 10-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Banned
1QUIK993 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by globalm3
The phone works perfect the update was for itunes purchases done threw phone and to dissable hacked phones like this one. as mentioned above.

This phone was unlocked threw a software unlock not hardware like some of them that make the phone without warranty.

The phone as it is with the current software runs perfect no issues with it. Thier isnt really a way to put music or pictures on it since if you plug it in it auto updates it for you which will lock it back up. But i havent tried it an i have not asked others but maybe turning your internet off on your computer then opening itunes and plugging phone in may work.... then get your pictures and songs on and unplug?....

I would keep the phone but I have about 6 phones that are about new just lying around and some of those can be mods on my cars

Why couldn't you update music and pictures? I have unlocked many iPhones and transfer music and photos on my personal iPhone via iTunes regularly, while my computer is hooked up on the internet. iTunes will always prompt you if it's about to do a firmware update on your iPhone, you can always decline it. Also, you can turn off the auto update/sync function on iTunes as well. Again, synching the iTunes for Music, Contacts, Photos, etc. will not update your iPhone software.

Old 10-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by 1QUIK993
Why couldn't you update music and pictures? I have unlocked many iPhones and transfer music and photos on my personal iPhone via iTunes regularly, while my computer is hooked up on the internet. iTunes will always prompt you if it's about to do a firmware update on your iPhone, you can always decline it. Also, you can turn off the auto update/sync function on iTunes as well. Again, synching the iTunes for Music, Contacts, Photos, etc. will not update your iPhone software.

I just found that out

Price dropped again PM ME!

Old 11-04-2007, 12:13 PM
bigdog is on a distinguished road
so how much for the phone now ?

Old 11-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by bigdog
so how much for the phone now ?
so how about its already sold

I can get you a new one with new software for $600 if you are interested

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: T-Mobile I-Phone for T-Mobile 8gig!