MD/DC/VA 8/17/08 Cars & Coffee 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 12:42 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Will be at Summit for the Time Attack...you guys should definitely come out

Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Hey Josh, are you doing the time attack? Is the actual time trial on Sunday? I was planning on going up there on Sunday.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by SEAN 996
Hey Josh, are you doing the time attack? Is the actual time trial on Sunday? I was planning on going up there on Sunday.
yes...time trial is on Sunday...you should join up. Ken is doing it as well. Can't wait...

Old 08-11-2008, 06:38 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I'll try to be there, I've only been to one meet before, my schedule keeps getting in the way.

John

Old 08-12-2008, 07:44 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Josh - what time is Time Attack when you and/or Ken are running...We're planning on riding up to see you guys and the event.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
Josh - what time is Time Attack when you and/or Ken are running...We're planning on riding up to see you guys and the event.
Its different times since I'm in Street RWD and Ken is in Modified RWD. Here is the schedule:

Sunday August 17 TIME ATTACK 7:00am – Gates Open for Teams/Drivers/Vendors/Car Show
7:00am - 8:15am Driver sign in/at track registration
8:00am – Gates Open for Spectators
8:00am – Mandatory Drivers Meeting

8:30am – 9:00am - Street Class Practice Session #1
9:00am – 9:30am – Modified Class Practice Session #1
9:30am – 10:00am – Unlimited Class Practice Session #1

10:00am – 10:20am – Street Class Practice Session #2
10:20am – 10:40am – Modified Class Practice Session #2
10:40am – 11:00am – Unlimited Class Practice Session #2

11:00am – 12:00pm – Lunch Break, Track Cleanup

12:00pm – 12:40pm – Street Class Time Attack Session #1
12:40pm – 1:10pm – Modified Class Time Attack Session #1
1:10pm – 1:30pm – Unlimited Class Time Attack Session #1

1:30pm – 2:00pm – Street Class Practice Session #3
2:00pm – 2:30pm – Modified Class Practice Session #3
2:30pm – 3:00pm – Unlimited Class Practice Session #3

3:00pm – 3:40pm – Street Class Time Attack Session #2
3:40pm – 4:10pm – Modified Class Time Attack Session #2
4:10pm – 4:30pm – Unlimited Class Time Attack Session #2

5:00pm – Awards Ceremony

Old 08-12-2008, 10:02 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
nice, we'll probably make it for the first TIME ATTACK Runs....

Old 08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
nice, we'll probably make it for the first TIME ATTACK Runs....
Then, you might miss the models.

Like Al already mentioned, there will be more than a few Porsche drivers at summit this weekend because of PCA Potomac's Porschefest Summit Main event. Come out for a Sunday drive even if you aren't interested to see the Redline.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Did Someone Say Models!!!! Hahahaha

Old 08-12-2008, 12:42 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
so is this on or not? I'll try to make it out for a bit...

M

Old 08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Smokie is infamous around these parts
I may show up, pending work.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Mike - Come on dude, of course it's still on.....NOTHING I INITIATE IS EVER "OFF"....hahaha

Looking forward to seeing you there with that BADASS M3....bring the for sale sign buddy and pin that up on the windshield.....

B-

Old 08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Mike - Come on dude, of course it's still on.....NOTHING I INITIATE IS EVER "OFF"....hahaha

Looking forward to seeing you there with that BADASS M3....bring the for sale sign buddy and pin that up on the windshield.....

B-
HA! Quite right...OK, I will do my best to come on out...with my for sale sign.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:26 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Did Someone Say Models!!!! Hahahaha
LoL. Been told DTM Motorsport has known to have some good looking ladies. Don't take my word tho because I've never seen them.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Ken, if they look anything like this......I'm so there....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA 8/17/08 Cars & Coffee 10AM