Calling all Mid-Atlantic Ballers...ehem - Van, Alex, etc.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 06:31 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Calling all Mid-Atlantic Ballers...ehem - Van, Alex, etc.......

It sure as hell would be nice if a Mid-Atlantic Baller stepped up and grabbed this car and brought it to our 2010 events.....

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...592017271.html

Old 02-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
You should buy it and store it for the little guy!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:55 AM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Man, that's nice...........

Old 02-10-2010, 07:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
....I wish Clarke.......but the issue is, my HOUSE is worth the same as the car right now....

Originally Posted by Euro SC
You should buy it and store it for the little guy!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
who would advertise ar gt2 on craigslist ? i guess the he thinks that the same guy that would buy a used couch buys $170k cars.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:19 AM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 911stripper
who would advertise ar gt2 on craigslist ? i guess the he thinks that the same guy that would buy a used couch buys $170k cars.
True

Old 02-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
....I wish Clarke.......but the issue is, my HOUSE is worth the same as the car right now....
Me to bro!!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:22 AM
AvusRS6 will become famous soon enoughAvusRS6 will become famous soon enough
No baller here, but I think the car is overpriced if you ask me. I know someone that picked up a 09 for $157K

Old 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
No baller here, but I think the car is overpriced if you ask me. I know someone that picked up a 09 for $157K

It's Select Auto Imports. They overprice everything.

Great looking car though.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:04 AM
LMFAO!!!! Yes, don't most people who buy used couches buy a 7GT2 on CL?

I had another Mid-Atlantic Motor Club member tell me they had a bad experience with Select Auto too.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 PM
987Box is on a distinguished road
How about a Porsche 959.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ctd/1591281707.html

here is the link to the gallary
http://www.canepacollection.com/deta...n-5091959.html

Old 02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
cool...now know where to get a hooker and a 959

Old 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future

LOL... so you do admit cruising over to the alternate fun call links?

Old 02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by boochook
Just make sure you give me ample time when you set the place on fire. LOL.

Old 02-10-2010, 04:34 PM
If they both came as a package deal, would that posting be located in the cars for sale section or the erotic section???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling all Mid-Atlantic Ballers...ehem - Van, Alex, etc.......