MAMC Business Networking Social

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
MAMC Business Networking Social

Mid-Atlanticer's,

I'd like to propose a date and time where a group of us can get together for an hour or so whether it be over coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks during the work week or some time during the weekends to do a little business networking. I've had the opportunity of working with some of you to some capacity in the IT field, so I'd like to expand upon that and encourage other folks to attend as well. I think the late night breakfast we had at the Silver Diner following the Late Night Cruise we did a couple weeks ago uncovered some interesting findings and never realizing the fields folks are in could put us all in touch with each other to grow our business networks.

Let me know the interest pool. Each person should come with business cards and even a 60 second elevator pitch of what it is you do, what company you work for and basically what your goals/strategies are for expanding the business network you need. Not everything will be solved in this one meeting, but I think a monthly networking social would be great and we can grow the numbers of folks from there.

Let me know who's interested:

1.) Berk
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Old 10-08-2010, 05:19 PM
bogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nice
Great idea berk..In in

Old 10-09-2010, 10:46 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Count me in BABA

Old 10-11-2010, 07:46 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Very good gents....

1.) Berk
2.) Seth
3.) Mehmet
4.)
5.)

Anyone else or is it just the three of us?

Old 10-12-2010, 08:22 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
add me...you know why!

Old 10-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Yallah Mikey Mike, I know why and I think this IMMEDIATE crew we have so far should be a good start.....Where and when do you guys want to meet? It's small enough we can grab lunch/dinner even.

1.) Berk
2.) Seth
3.) Mehmet
4.) Mike
5.)

Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 PM
curt is infamous around these parts
Think it might be worthwhile to list your general business or area of expertise? I may be in if the time fits the schedule.

Old 10-14-2010, 09:42 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Let me know time and place Berksauce

Old 10-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey Curt - I'm in the IT Field. Specifically, I am an Alliance Director responsible for the strategy and alliances with partners focusing on the Army and Air Force. I work with integrators like SAIC, Northrop Grumman, Mantech, Lockheed, etc etc, as well as various Federal Resellers. Not only am I involved in that, but also, from a personal perspective, I'm an investor and know many people from various business backgrounds that in some way, shape or form, I have had an opportunity to benefit from their business's services and/or guided them to folks looking for exactly those services.

Do you guys want to meet up next Saturday, the 23rd at 10AM in Tyson's for breakfast, let's say the Silver Diner? Mikey Mike - This gives you time to drive over from Annapolis.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Berk...just saw this...I was at the AtSpeed event yesterday so there was no way to make it. Next weekend I have my party (are you coming with the fam? email me)

after that it looks like the calendar will clear...lemme know

Old 10-28-2010, 06:05 PM
bogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nicebogart101 is just really nice
Berk i just saw this...im still up for it . hope all is well.

Just to add some info...I work for the premier land sales brokerage firm in the area. We specialize in selling all kinds of land to builders, developers, and operators. For example we would list and sell large tracts targeted to national home builders or smaller parcels for multifamily and other opportunities. Additionally we provide financing services and management and advisory services to owners and operators.

Thx!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Seth - this is great. Thanks for the add.