Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, Md. ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 02:07 PM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
I'll be there !

Old 06-17-2011, 06:24 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Looks like this C&C is getting some traction...be interesting to see the turnout tomorrow...

Old 06-17-2011, 07:19 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
Looks like this C&C is getting some traction...be interesting to see the turnout tomorrow...
You showing up?

Old 06-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
bah! He'd better be there, I spent all of half an hour with some zymol and some quick detailer on my driver's fender just so he wouldn't ***** this time. Looks pretty good! A couple other of my 928 friends may show up as well. We'll see!!

Old 06-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Great meet!! Good to see some different cars and again some great people!

Old 06-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Found you guys some pixs of this past saturdays meet:

http://www.mdstreetscene.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=28456

Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 AM
Blade929 is infamous around these parts
Great cars & people and nice turn out. Thanks again Ed for putting this together.

Old 06-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Forced is infamous around these parts
Thanks to everyone for coming out ! We had at least 40 cars total...pretty impressive for week 1. It was nice meeting new people and seeing new / different cars. I'll get some pics up soon. Thanks again to those that made it out and hope to see the rest of you soon !

Old 06-20-2011, 12:52 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Maple lawn was a big success. It's not nearly as big as Katies but for a first event Ed did really well, we had a good amount of cars out and nice variety...from 2 silver BMW Z8 roadsters to a couple of classic hot rods and a bunch of Euro cars as well...

Old 06-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Is this every Saturday? So this Saturday June 25th?

Old 06-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'm a pretty blunt person and I'll say it - good opening event some decent people but the stupidity from the corvettes, CTSv and one Z8 owner got under my skin....

Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Forced is infamous around these parts
Bonefish ...yes, every Saturday for now. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going !

Mick...thanks again for coming out. Was nice meeting you. The "displays of speed" caught me off guard as well. That is certainly not what we are looking for as the community is currently rallying around this event and we want to keep it that way.

See everyone Saturday...I'll be coming straight from Summit Point late Friday night, so I'll bring the race car this week.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
I'm a pretty blunt person and I'll say it - good opening event some decent people but the stupidity from the corvettes, CTSv and one Z8 owner got under my skin....
+1 Brudda!

Old 06-21-2011, 11:31 AM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
i'm going to miss this Saturday as well as I'll be in Vegas for a bachelor party!

Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DavidC81
i'm going to miss this Saturday as well as I'll be in Vegas for a bachelor party!
I'll be in Vegas too for my birthday!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, Md. ???