Mid-Atlantic Motor Club 2011 Cruising Season!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
O/T but Deckman we got ours last year before they were publicly released, might want to contact them.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I bought mine at the same time the day before they were released to the public - no paper tix yet.

Old 07-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Pre-public purchase then also picked up the P-Corral set when the corral was available. Haven't gotten any tix from either purchase yet.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Confirmed, got my paddock passes and entrance ticket for myself and my girls.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:46 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Haven't gotten anything from the Porsche Platz yet...jat time of purchase I printed my confirmation paid page online so I have that if nothing else... they said it would be coming as a hardcopy and paddock pass with parking tag ...

Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
I've called about my Balt GP tickets and they were not supposed to ship until this week as of last month. I think they were having issues or something. If they are not here by end of the week I'll be calling again.

I hope they do it next year as next year I want in on the corral with the vette!

Old 07-19-2011, 04:27 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Got an idea, why don't we all take a Mid-Atlantic Motor Club cruise to Baltimore and get you all your tickets. HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!