Bikini Car Wash is Finally Here!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 02:58 PM
SMBowen is on a distinguished road
Wish I was in town, my car could use a model...I mean carwash.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:43 PM
06mustangsixer is on a distinguished road
in for pics..

Old 06-30-2011, 09:00 AM
karmavore is on a distinguished road
Can we see the "models" first?

Old 06-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport will become famous soon enoughIMA Motorsport will become famous soon enough
Absolutely! Come by and check them out.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport will become famous soon enoughIMA Motorsport will become famous soon enough
Presidential Detailing is donating all of the car wash products for this event. A representative from Bosch may be here to give away some trinkets too. We are planning on music(maybe a DJ) and at least one food vendor(possibly an ice cream cart). Depending on what "We Are The Branches" sets up for food, IMA may also do some grilling! All of the models have been "schooled" on how to wash a car properly and to take care not to create any scratches, etc. They are not allowed to wear any jewelry or bathing suits with metal. This should be a great event and although we have not seen pictures of who will be here, these girls are aspiring models who are trying to get "known". There will also be some raffles and a chance to win a big picture of one of the girls with your car. Tell your friends and let's make this a success for the kids in the Russian orphanages.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This event souns great...glad the models have been schooled on how to wash the cars without any scratches or marks, and not wear anything abrasive to the paint...

thanks for hosting Ivan...now all you need to do is call god and see if you can make sure it's a nice sunny day :-)

Old 06-30-2011, 02:40 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
They are not allowed to wear any jewelry or bathing suits
Excellent.

Old 06-30-2011, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor
haha!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
stefenolsen is on a distinguished road
Talking Sounds like fun

I will be there. Looks like a good time: hot girls+hot cars=good time in my book!! Thanks Ivan for setting this up. Any idea on how much $ they are looking to get for a car wash and a photo with one of the girls? Is it free and a donation suggested? Also how do i get the big photo of my car and model? Will the photographer have the equipment to print out pictures on the spot?

Old 06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Former Vendor
Costs

Stefen,

I have sent an email to Sarah for clarification. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Jennifer

Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Can we just show up and not get a wash but show our support and donate? I have a nice foam gun I could bring....

Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever need illustration/graphic design for a fundraiser/charitable event, email me/pm me and we will do if for you. We have a team of amazing designers and illustrators that would love to help out. We have to meet a certain hours of community service p/month so that qualifies.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
They are not allowed to wear any jewelry or bathing suits with metal.
For the protection of the cars, it's probably in everyone's best interest for the models to not wear a bathing suit (or any other form of clothing) at all. Just my suggestion

Old 07-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Chipster is on a distinguished road
I might be able to make this...supposed to be at a wedding in NY saturday night so we will see!

Old 07-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Former Vendor
One more week!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bikini Car Wash is Finally Here!!!!