Ryan Dunn from Jackass dies in GT-3 crash

Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ except it wasn't a 7 2RS ...if it had been I bet he would have been pushing shy of 150 instead of 130!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Plexiform will become famous soon enough
No jackass should be driving a GT3.

...what a jackass.

Sorry, I couldnt help myself. I commend the rest of you for being such good citizens. Personally I hated the Jackass movies - they are a symbol of the degradation of humanity....and as such Ryan would have wanted to us to laugh our asses off at his stupidity....that is exactly how he made a living.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:37 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Thats just wrong.... funny but wrong.

On line there are videos / audio of various Jackass people - BEFORE this happened - Bam's mom etc. saying how his driving is (was) out of control. In one of them I was listening to they were saying "he better watch out or one of these days he is going to eat it". Kind of spooky scarey.

Aparently he used to wreck cars all the time and lots of tickets, but was also a BMW enthusiast and was known to frequent BMW DE type of events. They obviously didn't help.

It is just a bad deal all the way around from every angle. Only good thing can come of it now is maybe it will entice someone who needs to - to chill the F down and realize there is a time and a place for everything... and moreover times and places for not.

The pictures of the skid marks and where he hit the guard rail and the grade / elevation of the terrain on other side and size of trees are really really just like "all mighty god"!!

Old 06-22-2011, 05:49 PM
h1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud ofh1sp has much to be proud of
Porsche 911 widowmaker strikes again ?

Sad news and bad PR.