Hottest DC lounges and clubs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 08:46 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
+1 for the beach. Everyplace I used to go, Z, Spy, Bank, etc. have been long gone. Seacrets in OC is by far the best time around here.
Oh man. I think I hit 'Z' with my friends almost every weekend Loved that place.
OT, but what was the name of that club with the Roman columns out front? I know that place must have shut down by now.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
The Bank, then it was Fifth Column. Oh, yeah. Good times.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Fifth Column! Haha. Yeah! Thanks for the head-jar. Man, so long ago. Dammit. Now I'm old, married and have a kid. Ah well

Old 08-12-2011, 12:17 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
actually it was 5th column first then Bank ... I remmeber sneaking into 5th column underage in college when I was back on break... do you guys remember an old school spot called Anestasia in Gtown...some friends and I tried to get into there back in HS it was the hot spot then lol!!! think it closed down and got turned into a Banana Republic or something...was right on the corner of M and Wisconsin in Gtown lol!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
You wanna go old skool, how about Chicago's, The Dome, Posers, Annie's. Oh, Fishmarket!!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
actually it was 5th column first then Bank ... I remmeber sneaking into 5th column underage in college when I was back on break... do you guys remember an old school spot called Anestasia in Gtown...some friends and I tried to get into there back in HS it was the hot spot then lol!!! think it closed down and got turned into a Banana Republic or something...was right on the corner of M and Wisconsin in Gtown lol!
Only place in that area I remember was Third Edition on the NW corner of M and Wisconsin. That still there?

Oh, and I know it's not a club more than a dive, but is The Guards still around? My friend used to bartend there. Memories.....

Old 08-12-2011, 12:27 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
You wanna go old skool, how about Chicago's, The Dome, Posers, Annie's. Oh, Fishmarket!!!!
I don't know any of those...I am not that oldschool I guess hahaha .... honestly the oldest one I remmeber was Anestasia, then 5th Column and Babylon (right next door...which became Vault and Home in later years) ...oh and there was an underground spot called Celler which was right accross from Lulu's off M st. heading into Gtown from modtown...lol wow that was a while back!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
I don't know any of those...I am not that oldschool I guess hahaha .... honestly the oldest one I remmeber was Anestasia, then 5th Column and Babylon (right next door...which became Vault and Home in later years) ...oh and there was an underground spot called Celler which was right accross from Lulu's off M st. heading into Gtown from modtown...lol wow that was a while back!
Wow! Holy crap. I used to live across the street from Lulu's for 9 years. Saw many a drunk skank outside on the weekends

Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by bonehead
Wow! Holy crap. I used to live across the street from Lulu's for 9 years. Saw many a drunk skank outside on the weekends
yeah dude I remmeber that place used to do a partygras event at Mardigras and my college buddies and I went a few times....got taawwiiissted hahaha.... lots of drunk chicks at that place...silly crowded though!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:15 PM
1 slow 97 will become famous soon enough
Only place in that area I remember was Third Edition on the NW corner of M and Wisconsin. That still there?

Oh, and I know it's not a club more than a dive, but is The Guards still around? My friend used to bartend there. Memories.....
third edition is still there and still getting the young college hotties. The guards is also there. Georgetown bars have staying power as there will always be people/tourists/college students etc wanting to go out there.

Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
YES Cyn, I remember those days. Great seeing you Friday night!

Originally Posted by 4RECAT
Berk, I have pictures of us all partying in DC! Good old times...bahaha!

Old 08-14-2011, 05:12 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome bud! You in AZ now? My buddy used to spin at fifth column, Omid Amini. He also worked with the guys from Deep Dish.