WOW....There are cops everywhere in NoVA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 08:46 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation WOW....There are cops everywhere in NoVA

The last two days, I've seen DOZENS of cops (Loudoun County, Fairfax County, State Troopers, Washington Airports Authority, etc) between my house and Tyson's corner hidden under overpasses, sitting up on entrance ramps, hiding behind their cars to nail people with speeding and other traffic offenses. These dozens I've seen have ONLY been over the past 36 hours. All with their radars out and pointing and/or already pulled folks over. STAY ALERT!!!

Times like this make me feel like just selling the C2S, picking up a luxury sedan, then buying a dedicated track car like a 996 again to beat up. UGH!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 AM
karmavore is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the tip. I was planning on heading out to Udvar today.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:06 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
yes, be careful. They are ALL OVER the toll road and Route 28 near Udvar Hazy.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 AM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
They shut down the big Kingstown meet last night too.
I'm sure there is some new campaign to catch speeders, and collect money. They all need more revenue these days.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
+1 they must be short on revenue.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:36 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
It's all about money. Maryland now has speed cameras on I-270 in several places. If you see a tractor rig parked on the side of the road, slow down - it's a speed camera Ask me how I know...

Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
VA cops are traffic violation *****...I avoid going into VA unless I have to, when I do and I am driving I do not speed. period. Once I cross the American legion or Woodrow Wilson I sigh a breath of relief ...and the pedal *may* tend to go south as I head north!

Old 08-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Just think of the children!!!!! It's for your safety!!

Old 08-10-2011, 07:23 AM
memo is on a distinguished road
Just got pulled over for no front plate in Arlington County second time... stay alert!!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by memo
Just got pulled over for no front plate in Arlington County second time... stay alert!!
that happens in MD also...the GT2 got pulled twice for same thing, first time a ticket $70 - no points, 2nd time a warning. Each time they ask you if you have gotten pulled over then they run your tag and find out if you're lying or not !!! Luckily neither time speeding was involved or any other offenses, interestingly enough they did not even mention the tint on the windows or headleight and tailight treatments at all....

Old 08-10-2011, 12:18 PM
This is seriously getting ridiculous. BABA - Do you have a mount for the front plate, but just took it off?

Old 08-10-2011, 12:35 PM
memo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sunir
that happens in MD also...the GT2 got pulled twice for same thing, first time a ticket $70 - no points, 2nd time a warning. Each time they ask you if you have gotten pulled over then they run your tag and find out if you're lying or not !!! Luckily neither time speeding was involved or any other offenses, interestingly enough they did not even mention the tint on the windows or headleight and tailight treatments at all....
Much better than my experience at least

He basically told me I will be walking home if he sees me again without front plate. He said he can impound the car if I get multiple no front plate tickets and still don't fix it??

Originally Posted by boochook
This is seriously getting ridiculous. BABA - Do you have a mount for the front plate, but just took it off?
BABA I do but I never actually put it. It has been sitting in the trunk..

Old 08-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Abi....get me this mother f'er 's name and badge number. My buddy is an Arlington County Motorcade Cop and knows everyone. PM me the info and I will get to the low down for you.

He basically told me I will be walking home if he sees me again without front plate. He said he can impound the car if I get multiple no front plate tickets and still don't fix it??

BABA I do but I never actually put it. It has been sitting in the trunk..

Old 08-10-2011, 03:39 PM

tell him you'll race him down Wilson Blvd...he wins you put on tags forever front and rear on this and every car you own here on out and he wins you get a lifetime waiver for front tags in the commonwealth

Old 08-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Just confirmed with my buddy over the phone who is an Arlington County Cop that his comment was bull****. As long as you pay each ticket they can't do ****!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOW....There are cops everywhere in NoVA