Here are the pics for springs install on my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 08:39 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Here are the pics for springs install on my car

Old 08-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
we learned a lot on this one!!

Old 08-30-2011, 08:57 PM

Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 PM

Old 08-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Fraggle
we learned a lot on this one!!
It was first time for me so definitely learned a lot. I hope these help others who decide to install on their own.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:57 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike!!!! Man, this is what makes you a great guy. The fact that you always offer to help out. Good on you man and Simtiaz the stance looks great. I've got a white 997 aero so let's get some sibling shots

Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Good job Fraggle and it's not an easy job ask me how I know.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:36 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
nice work! I kinda dig the white wheels!

Old 08-31-2011, 12:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
LOL all I saw was Fraggle working like an indentured servent in 30 pics and sid stepping out of the project managment role and helping in 1 or 2 pics hahha just kidding fellas!!

Great work guys, again looks like the BFH was close on hand as needed...Fraggle you rock buddy... that was a awesome for you to offer to help others out on their car, some of us are not so inclined to tackle projects kike this on our own, myself included!

Sid man the white TA are looking great man...not too late to reconsider

Old 08-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Mike!!!! Man, this is what makes you a great guy. The fact that you always offer to help out. Good on you man and Simtiaz the stance looks great. I've got a white 997 aero so let's get some sibling shots
Mike is a great guy and I thank him for his help. Mike anytime you need any family Portraits etc let me know
Thanks Boochook, lets plan a photoshoot, do you have any place/idea in mind?

BMWDEMON, thanks for the compliments on white rims

SUnir, you are a funny guy, Mike did indeed do all the work, I was too busy documenting..lol Scott was there to hold the lights lol.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:02 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Using some low tech tools on a high tech car. the BFH and the pipe wrench were my favourites. I didn't get to use my 5ft prybar tho.

also after doing this I'm confident that I can easily install struts springs and swaybars or brakes on any 997!

OK BERK your car's next!!

Last edited by Fraggle; 08-31-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:04 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
nice job guys.. Sid, lookin' good can't wait to see ur car with the new stance!

Fraggle you da man, when can we do my carbon ceramic brakes replaced with steel on my F430? hehehee

Old 08-31-2011, 08:44 PM
No jokes, bring it on! We were literally two small screws per corner away from being able to swap Sid's.

Only bump we ran into was that the calipers wree on so damn tight we broke my allen socket. Off to sears and bam it's replaced.

Brakes are brakes and especially on sportscars they are easy to replace.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:10 AM
KJ Mike is right, I didn't know it was simple and that easy to take down the calipers. I'll be switching to steels when my PCCB wears out..

Old 09-01-2011, 12:58 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
looks good.
are you planning on getting alignment soon? and/or corner balanced as you are planning on tracking the car soon again if I recall correctly. I wish i could have been there.
had to be in baltimore :-(

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here are the pics for springs install on my car