2012 Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, MD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
If it's clear Saturday I'm planning to head out to Hunt Valley wherever that is

Old 03-28-2012, 03:26 PM
996 Porscheman is on a distinguished road
Sunir,

Cool.. I'll just meet you guys Thursday night. What time?

Old 03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 996 Porscheman
Sunir,

Cool.. I'll just meet you guys Thursday night. What time?
Don't know that I will make it...Ion, Rocco, Tola, and Juan are ussually over there...I am there sometimes but not regularly...you may like to PM them to make sure they'll be around...

Old 03-28-2012, 07:00 PM
bimmer32five is on a distinguished road
i'm out for hunt valley...going to get a new window regulator.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'm sticking with ML as my Saturday gig. I only swing out to Katies a couple of tImes a summer and will most likely do the same for HV. Now if you guys set up some fun cruises that would hop around then I would be inclined to go more often. Just my $.02.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I'm sticking with ML as my Saturday gig. I only swing out to Katies a couple of tImes a summer and will most likely do the same for HV. Now if you guys set up some fun cruises that would hop around then I would be inclined to go more often. Just my $.02.
man I thought church of the holy donut was your reg wknd gig bro?? nut up and drive that mcdonald's sposored beast out further some more donut dude!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sunir
man I thought church of the holy donut was your reg wknd gig bro?? nut up and drive that mcdonald's sposored beast out further some more donut dude!!!
Oh, so the Hamburgular's got jokes huh? Let me know when they make your black sweat pants for men!!! Booyah!!! Yeah, I said it. What everyone else was afraid to say. Sup? [as I stand with my chest pumped out past my belly]

Old 04-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Oh, so the Hamburgular's got jokes huh? Let me know when they make your black sweat pants for men!!! Booyah!!! Yeah, I said it. What everyone else was afraid to say. Sup? [as I stand with my chest pumped out past my belly]
black sweat pants... seriously?? hamburglar I don't even own a black and white stripped shirt !!!!

lol...seriously tho...was great seeing ya again Scott over at HV...def a nice turnout...I gotta make it up to ML again, come join the group for breakfast at Tubby's always a nice time...

Old 04-02-2012, 06:29 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
We should be there Saturday!

Old 04-02-2012, 06:34 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
What does the ML crowd think about inviting the HV crowd down for C&C?

Old 04-02-2012, 06:42 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like a good idea to me!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOBP
What does the ML crowd think about inviting the HV crowd down for C&C?
Oh so we need to be invited now? I see how it is...

Old 04-02-2012, 07:52 PM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
I'm down for ML this weekend. Yeah the HV can bring it...funny we've actually already seen a bunch of those guys at ML. Tonk doesn't count. He's far too continental to be defined by just one C&C.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Impossible for ML to host HV....the math doesn't add up, not enough parking spaces, it's a kind gesture but the venue cannot support a full on HV crowd, there were close to 200 cars there last week...and it was sparce, that HV lot is a monster... ML just does not have the sq ft to pull of that kind of crowd or those numbers of cars.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:26 PM
bimmer32five is on a distinguished road
I disagree sunir. Ml can host it and I'm sure all cars won't show up anyhow. Ml is capable of having many more cars so that was not a fair statement.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, MD