2012 Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, MD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I wanted to sleep in for a change. I just woke up. It was glorious getting 12 hours of sleep lol.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Slept in so I could rest up for Power Plant Live tonight.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Slept in so I could rest up for Power Plant Live tonight.
Where are you going at Power Plant? I think Sunir and I are heading over to Mosaic.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Not sure. Where da wimenz at? Someone told me they opened some new spots but no idea what it's like up there anymore. Mosaic is always a good fall back spot.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:26 PM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
This Sat the 4th?
Every Sat morning Maple Lawn?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I think a large group are headed to Virginia for an event this Saturday, not sure if we're meeting at maple lawn first or not... But depending on the weather there should still be a decent turnout

Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
bimmer32five is on a distinguished road
I'm out...going to get the oil changed, etc... No more demo for me, got new job.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
DucatiThunder is on a distinguished road
Ill be there. Debating on going to Katies first. Hoping for some good weather ... .

Old 03-08-2012, 08:26 AM
MistaVanquish is on a distinguished road
Is there a meet this Sat @ Maple Lawn? I am eager to bring my new '12 GT-R BE out.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MistaVanquish
Is there a meet this Sat @ Maple Lawn? I am eager to bring my new '12 GT-R BE out.
Sweet ride... the ML CnC meet is ussually every Sat morning barring snow or horrible weather from like 8 - 10am thereabouts. You should come.

Your handle is MistaVanquish...did you have an Aston Martin Vanquish at some point? They are great cars... a buddy of mine just picked up a Vanquish S.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:06 AM
MistaVanquish is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sunir
Sweet ride... the ML CnC meet is ussually every Sat morning barring snow or horrible weather from like 8 - 10am thereabouts. You should come.

Your handle is MistaVanquish...did you have an Aston Martin Vanquish at some point? They are great cars... a buddy of mine just picked up a Vanquish S.
No, I've never owned an Aston Martin Vanquish, but I sure do love the look of the car. The 'Vanquish' in my name has another meaning ;-)

Now that I own a GT-R, I'm sure I've opened up myself to a host of future super car ownership possibilities.

See you there!

Old 03-08-2012, 12:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Chances are won't be there this weekend maybe another Weekend... Cnc is hard for me to do sometimes but I do try to get out when I can...

Old 03-08-2012, 01:46 PM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
OK I'm back in town. See you boys Saturday!!

Old 03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
OK I'm back in town. See you boys Saturday!!
man that was quick! welcome home bro...did you bring that thing from the guy over at the place we talked about !!! How are you likeing coming home to Columbian 69 deg weather!!??

Old 03-08-2012, 01:55 PM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sunir
man that was quick! welcome home bro...did you bring that thing from the guy over at the place we talked about !!! How are you likeing coming home to Columbian 69 deg weather!!??
Well theoretically I'm still in 75 degree Miami weather but I'll be in DC soon. And no...I didn't get that thing from that guy at that place on that day. ...hmm it seems they don't have any sort of submarine emoticon on here...rats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Cars and Coffee - Maple Lawn, MD