The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 03:32 PM
supercars17112 will become famous soon enough
Cool The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

Hello again everyone!

We are proud to announce that we will again be hosting the 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Luxury and Exotic Car Show. Back in its second year we will build on the success of last years event in making this a show worth attending. Please stay tuned for more updates on partnerships and event details (such as times) as the date nears, but in the meantime please feel free to register and reserve your spot! In doing so do you will be helping raise money for the American Cancer Society and thier efforts in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Last years event was threatened with rain, and our attendance reflected. However we still had close to 50 Exotics of all makes and models, and raised twenty-one hundred dollars for the American Cancer Society. We hope to at least double that this year, and we know if the weather is on our side, that we will achieve this goal. The link below will direct you to the webpage where you will find the most updated information as it is announced:

http://supercarsonstatestreet.com/

Thank you and we look forward to another year of fundraising in Central Pennsylvania and across the East Coast!

Any and all questions please feel free to contact me directly:

Evan Ross
717. 514. 8615.
speedy3038@aol.com

Last edited by supercars17112; 06-21-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'm in. Great job last year Evan, looking forward to it again this time!

Old 02-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Kumaiki is on a distinguished road
I'm in. Wasn't able to make last year but heard good things.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:47 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Missed it last year, this year I'm in!

Old 02-09-2012, 06:06 AM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
I'm in...man..that's a long way away!

Old 06-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Time to get the ball rolling... We have Mclaren, Porsche and Lamborghini/UGR, along with over a dozen other sponsors, backing this event and will each have a feature vehicle on displaying their respective models. We are very much looking forward to a huge turnout this year! Registrants can and have been pre-registering online and by mail, and with less than 8 weeks left until the show, we hope you will too!

I will be keeping this thread updated and will be posting a list of vehicles, to be updated daily as to give everyone an idea of what to look forward to. Additionally, many cruises will again take place from areas such as West Chester, PA/ Northern Virginia/ Maryland/ Delaware and hopefully parts of New York and New Jersey.

Updates to follow!
Evan

Old 06-19-2012, 01:08 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Excited!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I probably won't drive my car up but still plan on going assuming I can get a ride.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:00 PM
unreasonable is on a distinguished road
Wouldn't miss this one for anything*! What a great time last year!

* Well ok there's like two things I would choose over this in the unlikely event of a double-booking and the even-more-unlikely event thos two things come up at the same time

Last edited by unreasonable; 06-20-2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: that's how i roll
Old 06-19-2012, 02:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
In. Evan is pre-registration required for the event? Looks like it's going to be another epic event!!

Whose up for trip around downtown harrisburg afterwards!? there's a nice little gas station car show we can poof on over to with muffler artwork and an assortment of fun charecters! Hilarious!

Old 06-19-2012, 04:37 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Missed it last year.... I'm in for this one.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
i'm in--

Old 06-19-2012, 07:52 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
So Sorry I missed this last year.

In for sure this year!!!

Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
In. Evan is pre-registration required for the event? Looks like it's going to be another epic event!!

Whose up for trip around downtown harrisburg afterwards!? there's a nice little gas station car show we can poof on over to with muffler artwork and an assortment of fun charecters! Hilarious!
Hey man, it's no required but encouraged... All the same there will be a gas station car show to follow lol. Jus kidding unless one is in the works.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Old 06-20-2012, 08:53 PM
^^^ you know I'm in for sure Evan...always willing to help you and your dad. Excellent event and really good cause!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012