Limo Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:43 PM
mihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to beholdmihernan is a splendid one to behold
Limo Service

I know there are a lot of rich bastards on this forum and some of you probably have had experience with limo services in DC. Can anyone recommend any and/or post up some websites of ones that you've used. Thanks a ton.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:00 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I know one of the owners of Chariots for Hire. They are great and give MAMC members discounts......PM me if you want me to introduce you to them.....They've got limo buses, limo's, etc etc for all your event needs. I've used them several times and they're great. These are the guys that the Junkies use as well.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Most of are indeed bastards, but only some are rich

Old 02-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Alicia will become famous soon enoughAlicia will become famous soon enough
Hey Berk,
do you know if your Chariots for Hire guys run an after hours service? So many of these places won't do pickups after 3am. And seriously, I only need a limo to shuttle us around after a drunken DC girls night out.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia, HEEEEYYYYY, great to hear from you my friend. Yes, they do after hours. These guys have even had customers rent their limo service to drive them up to Atlantic City for a weekend from DC. They're great.....Hit me up on my cell and I'll introduce you to one of the owners......Great guys.....When are you coming down to visit again???? PA must be KILLING YOU....hahaha....Send my best to Chris.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Alicia will become famous soon enoughAlicia will become famous soon enough
PA is horrible!
I miss MD/DC so much. I miss the car crowd and you guys down there!

I was back in Dc a few weeks ago and we just couldn't find anywhere that would drive late into the wee hours of the morning. Granted...I wasn't looking that hard

Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHA......DUDE, why didn't you let us know you were in town....espeically for a girls night..... .......

No worries....I think DC has some sort of a service that they use (I know especially during New Year's) where the CABs BY LAW must take folks home who call this certain phone number who are too drunk to drive, best of all, it's a FREE CAB RIDE...no catches.....it's like a derivative of the smooth operator program.....Great stuff. The bars in DC know what it is....I'd check w/ them.....

Berk

Old 04-18-2012, 04:07 AM
shanemok is on a distinguished road
I have used Limo service for so many time. I think every time i got a good experience. But my friend got a very bad experience form Limo service because which Limo he has hire that makes so much noise during traveling, i think there was any problem in the engine.

Houston limo service

Old 04-19-2012, 10:16 PM
gt1995 is on a distinguished road
Check out Uber if in DC.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:18 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
How about this..

Old 04-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Spam thread revival!!