The 2012 Baltimore Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Old 07-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Reserved tickets go on sale July 15.

http://www.raceonbaltimore.com/buy-tickets

Old 07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I would like to get a ticket, one day pass with paddock access and seats attached to a place to be indoors to cool off if available...

Old 07-06-2012, 02:44 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Cool. I'll find a ticket or two either here or on Craigslist. I don't want three days worth, but I do want to go and have a good seat!

Old 07-17-2012, 07:07 PM
I got my tickets for Saturday only. I'm in Grandstand 4, section C, Row 24, seats 12-14.

Last edited by Tonk; 07-18-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ chris if you an extra I'm in... Wanted to ask ya so we could be in the same section to catch the action before looking into getting a ticket on my own.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:12 AM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Got my 3 day pass so hope to see you guys there

Old 07-18-2012, 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ chris if you an extra I'm in... Wanted to ask ya so we could be in the same section to catch the action before looking into getting a ticket on my own.
I won't have an extra, but you can check the ticketmaster site to see if there are any available near/next to my seats.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
Sunir, Let me know if you get a tickets, I'll take three extra if you find some.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:22 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tonk
I got my tickets for Saturday only. I'm in Grandstand 4, section C, Row 24, seats 12-14.
Is that Upper or Lower Grand stand?

Old 07-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Is that Upper or Lower Grand stand?
Upper. Here's a zoomed in view. The image is kinda weird but the row numbers go lowest to highest from upper left to lower right. So the front row is in the upper left of this pic. All the dark blue dots are seats that are still available:

And here's where that grandstand is in comparison to the track:

Last edited by Tonk; 07-18-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
pseto will become famous soon enough
National Capital Chapter will again host a car corral at this year's Baltimore Grand Prix! Please monitor our website over the next week to find out more details. With a new race promoter, there will be some expected changes but we will offer both ticket and parking packages over the 3 day event. Be aware that these tickets will sellout FAST!! We will have a very short timeframe to offer corral packages so do not delay once we open registration.

Please note that only BMWCCA members will be allowed to buy corral packages. However, CCA members are allowed to include non-members as part of their order.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:46 PM
loayo has a spectacular aura aboutloayo has a spectacular aura about
woohoo !!!

Parade lap?

Last edited by loayo; 08-06-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by loayo
woohoo !!!

Parade lap?
no parade laps this year, not enough time on the track schedule. plus, it was probably the only thing that went bad last year.

i did get confirmation that Rahal and team will visit us again this year

Old 08-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Since I can't create a separate thread promoting this event, I'll post it here. Our BMW Car Corral is officially open for registration!!!

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...40BCFFC6CE2463

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2012 Baltimore Grand Prix Discussion Thread