Annapolis city dock cars & coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 06:20 AM
360 Modena is on a distinguished road
Annapolis city dock cars & coffee

Meeting of exotic cars, imports and custom cars every Sunday at City Dock Annapolis from 9am-11am.

FREE PARKING UNTIL NOON. Plenty to see and do; numerous breakfast and coffee shops nearby.

Meet at the end of City Dock and look for either a red Ferrari Testarossa or silver Ferrari 360 Modena

All car enthusiasts welcome!

Attached Images   
Old 04-12-2012, 10:57 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Sounds good...this is the old location before I think it was moved in the winter months for some reason... I think to a mall parking lot, if I recall... I haven't been to this event since it moved, but looks like now it's moving back to the oringal location, correct? just a bit confused if it's moving back or if there will be two annapolis cars n coffee events on the same day, every Sunday...please advise?

Old 04-12-2012, 11:41 AM
TransHuman is on a distinguished road
Nice pics Al. One day...one day...I'd love to have an F12 and the 360 side-by-side. Or maybe a 458 and an F12. Yeah...hmmm

Old 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Sounds good...this is the old location before I think it was moved in the winter months for some reason... I think to a mall parking lot, if I recall... I haven't been to this event since it moved, but looks like now it's moving back to the oringal location, correct? just a bit confused if it's moving back or if there will be two annapolis cars n coffee events on the same day, every Sunday...please advise?
Yes, it looks like two locations - one a shopping center lot and the other the original C&C returns to City Dock.

Some people may stop at the shopping center location (earlier start 8am) and then head to City Dock where the meet up is later, 0900-1100 and free meters until noon.

Those who prefer City Dock can head to the other location if City Dock is closed due to flooding or a special event.

I'd like the City Dock location to draw more exotics and imports and not turn it into a Detroit muscle car event.

Example, since Fiat now owns Chrysler, Vipers are most certainly welcome to join us.

Hope to see you!

Old 04-12-2012, 01:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 360 Modena
Yes, it looks like two locations - one a shopping center lot and the other the original C&C returns to City Dock.

Some people may stop at the shopping center location (earlier start 8am) and then head to City Dock where the meet up is later, 0900-1100 and free meters until noon.

Those who prefer City Dock can head to the other location if City Dock is closed due to flooding or a special event.

I'd like the City Dock location to draw more exotics and imports and not turn it into a Detroit muscle car event.

Example, since Fiat now owns Chrysler, Vipers are most certainly welcome to join us.

Hope to see you!
Since Fiat owns Chrysler can I bring a PT cruiser

Old 04-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Exotics? Pontiac Aztec FTMFW!

Old 04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
Exotics? Pontiac Aztec FTMFW!
Kind sir please do not speak badly upon the Aztek, does your car come with a tent?? ...let me ask you sir what would you do upon arriving at home only to find you do not have your house keys??? If you had an Aztek you could camp in it until help arrives, which could be days!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I would roll out to the City Docks after Burtonsville Sunday if the weather is as good as they are saying it will be.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Scott, would love to have you join us. We have someone coming from nearby Ellicott City (Ferrari 355 spider who also owns a Porsche). It a good, down-to-earth group of car enthusiasts. You'll fit right in. Look for the guy smoking cigars and introduce yourself.
It'll probably be me.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I would roll out to the City Docks after Burtonsville Sunday if the weather is as good as they are saying it will be.
Scott, I'll join you at Burtonsville. We can roll together down to City Docks.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:09 PM
BOBP is on a distinguished road
Juan and Scott, I'll meet you in Burtonsville for the ride to City Docks.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:00 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
In case you guys are checking, I'll be there by 8:30. Hungover from date night last night.

Old 04-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Annapolis CITY DOCK C&C

Great turnout, excellent venue and support. Good to meet you Scott and loved seeing your Porsche.

Sunday was an excellent day to see the Pride of Baltimore wooden schooner, a 126' megayacht, and touristas by the dozens enjoying the car lineup. One gentleman in an Alfa cruised by, stopped and joined us.

Very good turnout for the official start of Annapolis C&C - CITY DOCK (mostly foreign and exotics, including a very rare Aston Martin)

BTW, the mega yacht is owned by and Annapolis Yacht Club member and charters for $900,000 per week and costs approx $58,000 to refuel. We can probably put together a group charter if Wetspot would open his wallet.

Or, we could take a cruise on the Harbor Queen (last pic)
The owner is related to Bruce (Audi R8); I also know her and we could probably get a discounted rate for a boat tour

Attached Images      
Old 04-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Cars & Coffee - Annapolis City Dock

more pics - City Dock location is very bucolic, lots of tourists, eateries and things to do. Many of us arrived at 9am and stayed until noon. Here's a few more pics.

Attached Images      
Old 04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
bimmer32five is on a distinguished road
that yacht was probably more like 226ft. Def NOT 126ft.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Annapolis city dock cars & coffee