Pictures from Britain on the Green - 4/29/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Pictures from Britain on the Green - 4/29/12

The pics are up a couple weeks late because some other things took priority but they're finally done. I knew of three other events the same day but chose to go to this event because it was totally different and not the usual style of car show that I attend so I wanted to go a little outside my comfort zone, so to speak.

For the full set (84 pictures) in higher resolution, CLICK HERE.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

Old 05-14-2012, 05:28 AM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Great pictures, Tonk! I hadn't seen the gray Exige in the parking lot.
I particularly like the picture of the pocket watch.

Bob Collum

Old 05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Blue jag is my favorite! Great pics and a unique event for sure!

Old 05-14-2012, 05:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Very nice pics Bud...my car actually looks very much slate gray instead of slate blue in the pics... lol, why do you think it came up like that? Lighting, angle, sunshine? or is the color one of those tha appear different under different circumstances?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
ssong is on a distinguished road
Great coverage Tonk!

Old 05-14-2012, 10:35 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
Very nice pics Bud...my car actually looks very much slate gray instead of slate blue in the pics... lol, why do you think it came up like that? Lighting, angle, sunshine? or is the color one of those tha appear different under different circumstances?
Sunir, the metallic in your paint has quite a bit of "flop" to it, depending on lighting conditions it does look grey rather than blue... It's an awesome color!

Old 05-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
I ran a batch edit and in all the pics I removed some of the blueish hue for color correction...on blue cars I usually go back and manually touch those up because it ends up removing too much blue...must have missed yours.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:37 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
I ran a batch edit and in all the pics I removed some of the blueish hue for color correction...on blue cars I usually go back and manually touch those up because it ends up removing too much blue...must have missed yours.
lol it's all good...looks cool either way .... hey do me a favor please put all the pics of my car into my DB9 Flikr album..thanks

Last edited by sunir; 05-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.