awesome dent removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
awesome dent removal

I have to give props to the Guy that Daryl pulled in from Odds and Ends Detailing.

Many of you know that I goofed and left the oil cap off the 928 in the way to castaway critters. I saturated the foam hood liner with 15W50 and made a general mess of the engine bay.

Well I pulled the hood, fans and rad to do a bit of cleaning. I thought I was careful as all get out with the hood, soaking it with simpe green over and over again to get the oil out, rinsing it and setting it aside.

When I set it up to drain, I propped it up on the lawn against my garbage cans, but a good gust of wind took the whole thing down. I think that's when I ended up with a good ding in the hood. Aluminum, it is.

I noticed it when I put it back on and cleaned the car. For 3 weeks, every time I walked by I saw that damn dent.

Well I took it to Daryl, he called "the Dude" and now it's a damn piece of glass. I can't even tell where the dent was.

So as I'm not sure who exactly fixed it, I have to just say, give. Daryl a ring and he'll hook you up.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Ok where are the before and after pics???

Old 06-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Blast I never took any before pics! I'll have to get some shots of after, too.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:25 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
rookie mistake lol j/k
I got one ding on rocker pannel driver site (thanks to my dealer). I'll have to get estimate one of these days

Old 06-15-2012, 02:21 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Fantastic...thanks for sharing Fraggle. It's always nice to know we have some excellent and dedicated auto craftsmen in the area network.