2013 C & C, Great Falls, VA - Katie's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 01:46 PM
tuner1984 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tonk
My goal is in about two years. Gotta pay down some debt and save up some money first.
Dude honestly if you can, and you save enough money you need to buy a P car, but then again you are tall as hell so the M might have more room. I gotta contact your boy Greg and Mandrel bending for the exhaust.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tuner1984
Dude honestly if you can, and you save enough money you need to buy a P car, but then again you are tall as hell so the M might have more room. I gotta contact your boy Greg and Mandrel bending for the exhaust.
Honestly, I'm more comfortable in a 911 turbo than I was in my M3, which is why my next M3 will not have a sunroof. I'd love to have a P-car but that won't happen for many years down the road haha.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:48 AM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Katie's, 02/09/13

A cold, blustery day. It kept some away, but not all. A pretty good turnout of German cars, and three Ferraris there, so a pretty good variety.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Katie's, 02/09/13 - Part 2

More from today...

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just realized the black R32 Skyline posted a few weeks ago wasn't my neighbor's, it was Mike Morelli's. He has also brought his crazy built S2000 and RX-7 out to Katie's before. He also hasa RHD Evo 6 and an LP640 but I don't think he's ever brought either of those out.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Katie's, 02/16/13

You thought the weather, or roads, were too bad this morning for people to bring their cars out to Katie's. You were wrong.

Some of what you missed this morning (not to mention talking cars with car guys...)

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 02-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Katie's, 02/16/13 - Part 2

More from today...

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 02-17-2013, 04:48 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Man that Caddy El Dorado is really something! They will never make such decadent land yachts as that anymore, the days of the Nissan Leaf and EV are here...big cars, big engines are going to get more and more rare with time.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Katie's, 02/23/13

The last Katie's Cars & Coffee of February, and the forecast called for rain. Yes, it kept some people away, but we had a surprising amount of people show up. While 'daily drivers' were the order of the day, there were some interesting cars. Of course, the weather never stops us from talking cars inside Katie's.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 02-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Katie's, 02/23/13 - Part 2

A few more from today...

--Bob Collum

Attached Images    
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 AM
_simpleton_ is on a distinguished road
katie's c&c 03.02.13

just registered here to follow the c&c thread and talk cars! i'm from southern maryland - about an hourish from great falls. just seeing if y'all think it'll be on for tomorrow morning!

Old 03-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Welcome Simpleton.
There's never a time when katies is NEVER on, try and attend it...

What do you drive?

Old 03-01-2013, 07:17 AM
_simpleton_ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Welcome Simpleton.
There's never a time when katies is NEVER on, try and attend it...

What do you drive?
i frequented the get together last year - insanely impressed. i drive an '05 impala. nothin special, but she's my project car. what about you?

Old 03-06-2013, 02:03 PM
cotmfk is on a distinguished road
Bob, thanks for posting all of those pics! I frequently bring my black e92 335.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Katie's, 03/09/13

After this week of cold and snow, a beautiful Saturday. As a result, people came out of the woodwork. A great turnout, with lots of cars we had not seen before! The first picture is the front lot as of 7:45AM.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2013 C & C, Great Falls, VA - Katie's