Need Clear Bra? Don't go anywhere, they come to you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 09:48 AM
///M Doosh is on a distinguished road
Just had Custom Clear Tech do the clear bra on the GF's ZHP. The guy was really nice, very thorough and did an excellent job. I'll use them again.

Old 01-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
My guy does excellent work....and he has done two of my cars with no issue. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone. He is not on here so, I won't say his name but, he knows who is..

I had the same issue...quite awhile back. Ask for recommendations. Never really rec'd much..found my own and then the complaints came in about who I went with. Not cool in my opinion..

Anyway..to each his own. I'll never go to another clear bra guy except the one I have...no matter what he charges. If anyone is interested I'll provide the name via PM.

He is also how I found Absolute Perfection Tint who is also outstanding and a forum sponsor!

Old 01-06-2014, 04:02 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
there's irony here, multiples... clear bra installer rags on another, gets a compliment, then gets destroyed by shocking testimony.
Well truth be told.... Didn't say anything for awhile but he needs to stop all his BS comments on here....

On another note I just picked up another car and looking for a full matte wrap.... anyone done a matte wrap with success????

Old 01-14-2014, 02:02 PM
rjsidhu.22 is on a distinguished road
Shy has done over 15 vehicles for me. Perfect every single time!

Old 12-30-2014, 07:16 PM
ADubM3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shy from Custom Clear Tech does it again.
Just had my GT3 delivered. He squeezes me into his busy schedule before end of year and also does some complimentary work on my R8.
Here are some pics. Coverage on full front and behind the rear wheels.

Old 01-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Lowcash is on a distinguished road
Awesome GT3! We need some slightly warmer weekend weather so I can see it at Kohls.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Shy did a great job for me as well!

Old 01-02-2015, 05:06 PM
carz80am is on a distinguished road
For outsiders, just a fyi. There are 3 different installers here going back and fourth if you haven't put it together. If someone needs an installer, pm me and I'll send you one. I've used four different installers in the area, 2 I'd recommend, 2 I'd run from...

Old 01-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm not aware of the politics going on in this thread, I'm just a happy customer. Custom clear tech did excellent work on two of my cars now and I'm pleased with the attention to detail and finished product.

Old 01-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lowcash
Awesome GT3! We need some slightly warmer weekend weather so I can see it at Kohls.
You got it Lowcash. See you there when the temp is at least bearable.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:15 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADubM3
Shy from Custom Clear Tech does it again.
Just had my GT3 delivered. He squeezes me into his busy schedule before end of year and also does some complimentary work on my R8.
Here are some pics. Coverage on full front and behind the rear wheels.

Did you get your GT3 done with 3M film or something else?

Old 01-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Yes sir, it's 3M. Looks great all around.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:20 PM
supra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant futuresupra.z06 has a brilliant future
Shy did the carbon fiber front lip on my GTR and I was very happy with the work and turn around time. He came highly recommended by my friend that owns a local body shop in Laurel, MD.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:23 PM
gsrjc will become famous soon enough
I just got my Audi RS7 fully wrapped by Shy of custom clear tech. Car looks awesome.

Old 12-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Shy from Custom Clear Tech kills it again!
It was a tough job (with all of the curves and openings) but it came out looking great. I just love that everything is done right in my own home.
He said he’s using a better clear bra that’s self healing and doesn’t yellow. We will see.
After the clear bra, I took the car to get the windows tinted and even the window tint guy said it looks like a clean job. Great job by Contour Tinting on the windows for a great price. I would use them again as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Clear Bra? Don't go anywhere, they come to you