New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Another new member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 06:26 AM
Phillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Another new member

Hello guys,
I am Phillip from Birmingham, AL. Proud owner of 2008 Mustang. Here to learn more about some american muscle models and to share my experience.
Cheers

Old 01-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed!

Any pics of the stang?!

Old 01-15-2015, 02:45 AM
Phillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to beholdPhillip123 is a splendid one to behold

HERE It IS ))

Old 01-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome - thanks for sharing!

Old 01-16-2015, 03:37 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Hello from Cranbury, NJ and welcome to the family! What a good looking Stang you have there! Are you planning on doing some mods to it?

Old 01-16-2015, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome to the 6 Phillip! Great looking Mustang you have

Old 01-21-2015, 06:55 AM
Ideas ideas

Well I've been searching the Internet for some ideas and I really like this built , but I doubt that I will have the resources to do the same
I bought mine for $20,000 and for this I would need additional 10K
http://www.nocarnofun.com/2008-musta...l-a-auto-show/