New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New forum member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Aparke4 is on a distinguished road
New forum member

Hey guys,

I just got a new to me 2008 Porsche cayenne with 75k miles, base model v6, black/ black and the Bose sound package. I have recently done:

Nav teq harness with alpine double din gps head unit, alpine amp and Jl 10.

Led interior conversion

AEM dry flow filter

Magna flow 14's in place of the trunk of a muffler

Soon: fab speed bypass pipes, dynamat, focal mids and tweeters, big brake kit, maybe some carbon fiber parts...

Great forum!!

Murphey

Old 04-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Hello Murphey and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you joined us. Nice list of the mods, I'm sure with them your Cayenne looks even better now. Make sure to show it to us when you have a chance.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speedonline Murphey!

Any pics to share?

- Jason

Old 04-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Aparke4 is on a distinguished road
Sure I can snap a couple of the new headunit/ sub install and some other outside pics. I'm a jeep guy so this SUV will be very hard not to over modify! I'm temped to see what toureg components will work for a small lift and run a 31 inch BFG all terrain extreme... But, if not I'm definitely not going to lower and will look into bilstein sports shocks and either painting stock wheels black (turbo 18's iirc) and looking into a brake upgrade... Thanks for the shout outs!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.