New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New 996tt owner from the UK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 03:45 PM
drabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of light
New 996tt owner from the UK

Hi All,
After owning a lovely 996 C4, I've bought a 996tt (black, black, manual). I'm planning on running this car without it ever seeing a mechanic (apart from me) and so this place is going to be important to me.

So far I've had it remapped and have gutted the stock cats. The latter was a pig to do. I've also modified the 02 signal so no CEL.

The clutch is heavy when not running and uneven when running, so I'm looking into doing the GT2 conversion.

Cheers,

Alan

Old 07-11-2015, 03:54 PM
drabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of lightdrabux is a glorious beacon of light

[/URL]

Old 07-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, Alan! What a beautiful looking 996TT you have. If you ever need any help with it please don't hesitate to ask!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 07-14-2015, 11:53 AM
And thank you for the warm welcome! I used to own a beautiful black 996 C4 and was determined to get the same combination. My girlfriend had no idea I'd changed cars The TT drives entirely differently from the C4. Not just the engine but the handling feels quite different. That surprised me.

Old 07-14-2015, 01:53 PM
silviabecker313 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the community! She's a beauty!