New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Lost My Virginity - First Porsche Bought Today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 07:05 PM
smrTURBOS is on a distinguished road
Cool Lost My Virginity - First Porsche Bought Today

Well, im now a Porsche owner for the first time ever. Pretty excited about the purchase ('12 Panamera Turbo S - Agate Gray w Black). Have been driving 2 seat American Muscle for the past few years (vette Z06 and Viper), but it was time to make a change and incorporate a little comfort and style into my life, while not giving up any of the power or performance I crave.

Looking forward to meeting the community of fellow owners, cool people, and hoping to learn a lot about these amazing machines!

Pics coming soon!

-Sean

Old 09-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, Sean! Congratulations! Post some picture of your Panamera for us when you can.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 09-23-2015, 01:54 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Congrats on your purchase - I am sure your Panamera looks beautiful. Would be great if you could share some pics of how it currently looks and also share your ideas and thoughts of what you might want to do with it.

You'll gets lots of cool ideas here as well!

Old 09-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Mark A is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smrTURBOS
Well, im now a Porsche owner for the first time ever. Pretty excited about the purchase ('12 Panamera Turbo S - Agate Gray w Black). Have been driving 2 seat American Muscle for the past few years (vette Z06 and Viper), but it was time to make a change and incorporate a little comfort and style into my life, while not giving up any of the power or performance I crave.

Looking forward to meeting the community of fellow owners, cool people, and hoping to learn a lot about these amazing machines!

Pics coming soon!

-Sean
Congrats!