New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New member to this forum! help!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 03:30 PM
BoatBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
New member to this forum! help!!!!

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and to the porsche community! If I am posting in the wrong thread please let me know!
I am currently in the market trying to get ahold of a 991 but I'm town between two model years.
Between a 2012 Carrera S or a 2013 Carrera S
I am in no hurry trying to get the cars so I could wait for depreciation to hit a little bit more, but my only concern is if there's any issues with a 2012 model because it's the first model make over and stuff like that. I'm leaning towards the 2012 model because I found one that's with in my budget and has all the bells and whistles that I want in my Porsche! So I just want to know if there's any first model year problems or issues to look out for or if the 2013 will be better quality since I assume they will fix any bugs or issues from the 2012 model. Thanks for your time and understanding! I will be posting often because I do indeed have lots of question! Thanks y'all!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.