Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

wow... TechArt GTstreet destroys Mine's GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 1JDM996
bring out the new ZR1 and it should be a lot more interesting.
i agree

Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtr6speed
GTR35 is the best bang for the buck performance wise. Of course that's relative to when you're buying one. You can buy and drive a brand new one today (October 9th, 2008) at $10k over MSRP or about $83k. However, looking at it, I'd say it doesn't evoke much emotion or excitement to me. I get way more excited seeing a F430 or GT3RS.

Even more, I get really excited seeing a R34 GTR, even though I have one in the garage.

How a car looks is in the eye of the beholder. Performance numbers are numbers and numbers don't lie though.
+1 i agree the R34 does provoke excitement, power, and the ability to( not everyone can buy one), its bullet proof compare to the tranny (in the new GTR)

Old 10-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
It seems as thought the MAJOR advantage on the GTR is the gear box. It will be very very interesting to see how the TT will perform once it has the PDK gearbox and DI. It was amazing to see how much lower the laptimes were on the new DI PDK 997. I believe that once the TT gets both of these items you will see the GTR get a nice spanking.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:59 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
competition is good. just because the GTR targeted the 911, I still don't see why the P fans hate it. They are both great cars. And have different strengths. Both cars are too heavy for my taste, and I'm not an AWD fan. "fastest" doesn't mean "funnest".

And i've heard from media friends that the ZR1 is awesome to drive. But I personally would have a hard time getting over the plexiglass hood. but from behind the wheel, I'm sure its the most fun of those 3...