Best/worst Car Dealers ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:14 AM
unkle kraker is on a distinguished road
well, the one thing that i got complain about Veracom (not anthony) was it took them 2 months to get my plate coz' of the vin# that was in the paperworks was wrong...it was for C230 not C320

Old 11-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned
vodkarocket is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MrTheKid
5yrs ago i walked into a dealer (in SF on VanNess), i had long hair, some camoflauge cargo shorts, and 350k to spend

i got 6 dirty looks, i got zero help! after 30mins i asked a gal for a salesperson ----
she called some larry and he then explained to me that i had to make an appointment! his tone of voice was very rude and just that of a c0ckf@g

i never went, and i never will go back there again!
I would have went back in like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftj2CrtPQZk

Old 11-10-2007, 04:49 PM
MrTheKid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
I would have went back in like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftj2CrtPQZk
cool **** !!!!

ROFL

Old 11-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Damage is on a distinguished road
Stevens Creek Porsche = dog****.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Damage
Stevens Creek Porsche = dog****.
It seems everyone either has an amazing experience with Stevens Creek Porsche or the worst. I've bought two cars from them with absolutely no problems. Vinny is the man!

Old 11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by turbo187
It seems everyone either has an amazing experience with Stevens Creek Porsche or the worst. I've bought two cars from them with absolutely no problems. Vinny is the man!
vinny ......... i bought 2 cars from him.
did he ever fall asleep in front of you?

Old 11-12-2007, 12:00 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
vinny ......... i bought 2 cars from him.
did he ever fall asleep in front of you?
Nope, never fell asleep in front of me, but for some reason, he always thought "my business" involved manufacturing adult toys.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Streamlined is on a distinguished road
My experience with Steven's Creek was with Audi - they way overfilled the oil when they changed it. Service at Rector for sundry other things was excellent.

For BMWs Sonnen was the worst, would have more problems and broken things on the car then when it was dropped off (some of the worst porters rashing wheels too). They also worked the hardest to find reasons not to cover things under warranty, would try to blame any add-on, use of the car, or it was 'normal'. Weatherford took the best care of the cars, never any damage and overall much better service then Sonnen or SF.

Haven't taken the Porsche in for service yet, will be trying the other side of the split Sonnen family and crossing my fingers...

Old 11-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Streamlined
My experience with Steven's Creek was with Audi -

once they over tightened all the Lugs in my A4 and i got a flat on a sunday....
it was an eff'd up experience my wifey was preggy and we were hungry and had to get towed cuz the wheels WERE NOT coming off!!!!

the next morning when i went to SC audi i was livid!!! i got a new tire and all new lugs for the cost of Free.99

Old 11-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Dave I is on a distinguished road
Here's my .02 on a few recent shopping experiences----

BMW:
Peter Pan (San Mateo) = horrible, treat you like crap if they're not ignoring you.
Allison/Mt View = great sales experience, very helpful.

Porsche:
Rector (Burlingame) = horrible, treat you like crap if you're not buying something off their lot. Service dept. is not much better. Their parts dept is great, though.

Mitsubishi:
Serramonte Mitsubishi (Daly City) = horrible, sales manager we dealt with was about 21 yrs old and a total jerk.
Stevens Creek Mitsubishi = no problems (although they are owned by the same people that own Capitol Mitsu(SJ), which many people dislike)

Toyota:
City Toyota (Daly City): Horrible...beautiful facility, though. You have to go through 5 sales people to get to the closing process, and then you encounter some manager who resembles and acts like Jim Ignatowski (Taxi).

Still looking for a positive experience for a Toyota, if anyone has suggestions.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
Jeff, the service director at SF BMW takes phenomenal care of my car and every M owner within 100miles whom ive referred to him. Now, if only I knew any really good local ppl in sales

Old 11-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by eshaun
Jeff, the service director at SF BMW takes phenomenal care of my car and every M owner within 100miles whom ive referred to him. Now, if only I knew any really good local ppl in sales
I had an incredible buying experience with Peter Pan BMW- in and out in less than 90 minutes. I went through the fleet manager, George Allen. It was the most low pressure, no bull**** sales experience I've had, and the first time somebody at a BMW dealership gave me the time of day.

I have had tons of experience with service departments at various dealerships after countless blown trannies and engines in previous cars (what can I say, I rape my cars). My service advisor, John Eggeling has also made sure my car has come out as it's come in. My car is heavily modified and I've never had issues with warranty coverage there.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:38 PM
my recent transaction at autobahn motors (MBZ)
car arrived 4 months early
took delivery last tuesday a.m.

was also non bull**** 30 min. in
and
another 30mins at finance office!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Banned
another 30mins at finance office!
Would have been less if the automatic currency counter was working.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
I need the code for my stock deck lol. Unless anyone knows a way to avoid going in for this...Brian?
of course, call or PM me

Originally Posted by sharkster
For me (before I had a shop even), Carlsen has always been the best for both buying cars (Gary) and service (Brian Haske)....
Thanks!

Originally Posted by KelvinC
On the other hand, I've received great service in both sales and parts at Carlsen (Brian of course)
Thank you and thanks CarNerd!

on the BMW side,

I brought my 530 to Eric Diamond at Stevens Creek BMW, he hooked me up and speaking of "hooked up" he also works with hooked on driving, he ran the start/finish for the Carlsen/Hooked on Driving track event at Thunderhill!

due to Eric being out on leave, I brought my 540 to Tommy Fong at Peter Pan BMW and had a great experience with them too.

Last edited by Brian Haske; 11-13-2007 at 10:02 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best/worst Car Dealers ???