Santa Clara/San Jose Drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 11:07 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Santa Clara/San Jose Drive

Hello All,

Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in scheduling/setting up a casual meet/drive.

I'm thinking that we maybe meet at Santana Row for a few and then take a drive up 17 or something similar to that.

Open to all ideas, but I'd love to get something scheduled with this beautiful weather and for us to enjoy our cars.

Old 07-13-2014, 12:10 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Sounds good. I'm in. Next Saturday? C&c followed by drive from SR? Boulder creek and 9and skyline up to Alice's?

Old 07-13-2014, 01:07 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Originally Posted by djantlive
Sounds good. I'm in. Next Saturday? C&c followed by drive from SR? Boulder creek and 9and skyline up to Alice's?
I think next Saturday should work with me.

Is there a Cars & Coffee at SR next Saturday? The last time I tried to go there, no one was there, or maybe I didn't go at the right time.

What time were you thinking? I'll start a attendee list:

HardHitter - 1997 Viper GTS
djantlive - Assuming a Gallardo

Old 07-13-2014, 03:29 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
It's July 26. We can do ur own meet or wait till then. I can round up a few more folks from NorCal exotics. I will be either driving Gallardo or m3

Old 07-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Let's shoot for this weekend (June 19).

I will make a post on the Viper forums to see if there are any other local Viper's that want to come through with us.

Let me know who you are getting from the NorCal Exotics group and I will update the attendee list.

What time did you want to meet at SR?

Old 07-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Looks like I am tentative as the Gallardo is getting CEL fixed. Will confirm in a couple of days.

We can meet whenever in the morning. 9am?

Old 07-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by djantlive
Looks like I am tentative as the Gallardo is getting CEL fixed. Will confirm in a couple of days.

We can meet whenever in the morning. 9am?
Let's schedule this for the week of Cars & Coffee then. We will probably have more interest and can recruit more people when we are actually there.

Looking forward to meet you then!

Old 07-16-2014, 10:54 AM
cool, that sounds good. hopefully the car will be ready. i'm stuck on troubleshooting the CEL

Old 07-16-2014, 12:32 PM
dbTarga996 is on a distinguished road
If this is on the 26th, count me in.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:24 PM
the997dude is on a distinguished road
I just bought my Carrera S yesterday. I would like to join the meet up and drive but would I be the odd man out since I don't know anybody on here yet? =\

Old 07-17-2014, 08:43 PM
Welcome and congrats on the 911!

Question for the group, would u like to drive thru the mountains or do 1/2 freeway and 1/2 back roads? I can put together a rote based on preference.

Old 07-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks ! I am good with whatever the group prefers.

I never knew about the santana row meet ups until last month when I accidentally stumbled upon it while taking my shelby cobra for a morning drive. There were some very nice cars there!

So the plan is to hopefully meet up there and take a drive from there?

Old 07-21-2014, 10:28 PM
here is the proposed plan. i would like to get head count to make reservation for lunch at end of drive.

route: https://goo.gl/maps/1Zin7

departing from SR C&C at 9:45a. mandatory drivers meeting in front of Tesla store at 9:30a

bring water, spf, sunglasses, 3/4 tank of gas, FRS radio channel 4.0 if you have one

taking volunteers familiar with Los Gatos route as lead.

RSVP through this thread by 7/25 noon. Thanks!

Old 07-21-2014, 11:39 PM
elyrly is on a distinguished road
Count me in: E36 328I

Old 07-22-2014, 08:23 AM
I'm in ! 2011 Porsche Carrera S

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa Clara/San Jose Drive