Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Oakes is infamous around these parts
I'm sick of this snow as well, I was losing traction last night in 4th gear at 2k rpm, and by last night I mean 2am this morning.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:46 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
1. April 1st is a wednesday.

2. Butcher & Singer > Del Friscos (at least the Philly location)......unless its free
If your with me, Del will be better...I guess I have to try butcher again...I didn't find it amazing but I guess what you get makes a big difference.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Oakes
I'm sick of this snow as well, I was losing traction last night in 4th gear at 2k rpm, and by last night I mean 2am this morning.
The tires on my beater are bald, so I have no traction. I'm swapping them out for new rubber next week. Thank god the beater is a Beetle. Its fwd and slow, ok in the snow.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Francesco
The tires on my beater are bald, so I have no traction. I'm swapping them out for new rubber next week. Thank god the beater is a Beetle. Its fwd and slow, ok in the snow.
I just have summer tires on my 18's and they don't mix well

I don't drive in this stuff in my car unless I have to, I had full intention of staying at the girls place last night however things came up with a buddy and had to leave. It's fun going to turn into a street and it just continues to straight

Old 02-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Oakes

I don't drive in this stuff in my car unless I have to, I had full intention of staying at the girls place last night however things came up with a buddy and had to leave. It's fun going to turn into a street and it just continues to straight
Snow drifting is fun, its practice

Old 02-04-2009, 08:25 PM
iamandypark is infamous around these parts
I wanna go to Del Frisco's! haha

So I just got back from the Philly Auto Show. It was the same turnout as every year,997 turbo, c63 amg and a e92 m3 (which I think im in love with btw) and the FC Kerbeck exotics. I think the lime green Murci has been at that show for the past 3 years. They showed a white lp 560 with gloss black wheels which was aboslutley STUNNING I must say.

So anyway, as I was walking out of the exotic show room area near the escalaters and stairs, I must have accidently bumped into some guy. He was the typical south philly guy with a blow out and beat *** chick around his arm. He starts making a big deal and tries to become a tough guy. He keeps sayin **** to me like he's the ****. I'm asian btw so I guess he thought I thought I was some helpless chump. I barley keep my cool and tell this guy to literally STFU before I embarress him infront of his lady. Im not one to back down really and as soon as I got in his face his girl pulls him away and they go down the escalator. What a night! hahaha ****in loser. What's wrong with people these days? WE'RE AT A SHOW, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

/end rant

Old 02-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Show him what's up next time haha, I've been twice already and I can't stand how oblivious people are to the fact that there are other people at the show trying to walk/sit in cars/exist as a person. It's frustrating haha

Old 02-05-2009, 04:55 AM
CHAOS has a spectacular aura aboutCHAOS has a spectacular aura about
Supposed to be another awesome weekend... cruise anyone?

Old 02-05-2009, 09:49 AM
I'll definitely show!

Old 02-06-2009, 11:17 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sechsgang
If your with me, Del will be better...
explain?

you paying?

Old 02-07-2009, 05:44 AM
CHAOS has a spectacular aura aboutCHAOS has a spectacular aura about
im so excited about this awesome weather we're going to be having.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iamandypark
I wanna go to Del Frisco's! haha

So I just got back from the Philly Auto Show. It was the same turnout as every year,997 turbo, c63 amg and a e92 m3 (which I think im in love with btw) and the FC Kerbeck exotics. I think the lime green Murci has been at that show for the past 3 years. They showed a white lp 560 with gloss black wheels which was aboslutley STUNNING I must say.

So anyway, as I was walking out of the exotic show room area near the escalaters and stairs, I must have accidently bumped into some guy. He was the typical south philly guy with a blow out and beat *** chick around his arm. He starts making a big deal and tries to become a tough guy. He keeps sayin **** to me like he's the ****. I'm asian btw so I guess he thought I thought I was some helpless chump. I barley keep my cool and tell this guy to literally STFU before I embarress him infront of his lady. Im not one to back down really and as soon as I got in his face his girl pulls him away and they go down the escalator. What a night! hahaha ****in loser. What's wrong with people these days? WE'RE AT A SHOW, ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

/end rant
Went to the show yesterday and was really sick of running into people. They just don't pay attention or have any respect for anyone else. On another note....Fogo de Chao owns!

Old 02-09-2009, 08:16 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Did anyone take any cool pics at the Auto Show? that should be a thread in the NE section fo sho.

Hope to see yall at C & C this weekend. Lets hope for sunny skies

Old 02-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Did anyone take any cool pics at the Auto Show? that should be a thread in the NE section fo sho.

Hope to see yall at C & C this weekend. Lets hope for sunny skies
Some guy on s2ki posted some pics in the gallery. I wasn't really impressed with anything.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:01 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
The show was weak this year. And, like every year, there are too many people who let their kids all over the cars with no regard for anyone else. I swear I was trying to check out the Mercedes CL550 and this dude had his 5, yes 5, kids in the front seats just grabbing an pawing at everything for about 10 min. Seriously, it's awesome that he's spending time with the kids and all, but have some respect for the car and the people who are waiting to check it out.

I gotta say, the new Camaro actually looked pretty darn good to me. Can't say that I would buy one, but they did do a great job on it.

Always down for hitting up a steak joint downtown. Anything would be better than the trainwreck I experienced @ Buca di Beppo. Why my mother chose to eat there this weekend I'll never know.

Won't be @ C&C this week, I'll be living it up in sunny San Diego!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!