Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM
iamandypark is infamous around these parts
after sitting and looking at the isf in person, i am seriously considering picking one up.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:39 AM
CHAOS has a spectacular aura aboutCHAOS has a spectacular aura about
i just cant get over how the lines of that car dont really match up.. it looks very thrown together IMO.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:42 AM
CHAOS has a spectacular aura aboutCHAOS has a spectacular aura about
i was down in VF yesterday... my friend got some nice pix of my dirty car... also got to hit some of the roads we hit on the autumn run.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
hope you all are enjoying the weather! I might hit up Roy's this fri in cc. Anyone ever check it out?

Old 02-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iamandypark
hope you all are enjoying the weather! I might hit up Roy's this fri in cc. Anyone ever check it out?
What is Roys?

Old 02-21-2009, 07:49 PM
anyone here drive a red Gallardo? I went to El Vez on thurs and saw a Gallardo driving around and park in the small lot on Sansom. El Vez is overrated btw, I dunno why I went there again. I would rather have authentic mexican food.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:50 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by iamandypark
anyone here drive a red Gallardo? I went to El Vez on thurs and saw a Gallardo driving around and park in the small lot on Sansom. El Vez is overrated btw, I dunno why I went there again. I would rather have authentic mexican food.
The food at Steven Starr's restaurants is over-rated. He's excellent at designing "theme parks" for adults... but the food is usually simply good. I've never woken up the morning after a Starr meal and said to myself (or the lucky chick next to me ), "Damn, that was one hell of a meal. Worth every penny!") Samurai or Kooma has better sushi than Morimoto. The Morimoto "experience and service" is awesome, the exotic **** on the menu is cool, but I get better sushi on the Main Line.

Don't get me wrong, Starr's restaurants are fun and a blast with a girl or friends. But I'm going for other reasons than a killer meal.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Anyone ever go to Fogo De Chao in center city? I'm heading there now with some friends.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
The food at Steven Starr's restaurants is over-rated. He's excellent at designing "theme parks" for adults... but the food is usually simply good. I've never woken up the morning after a Starr meal and said to myself (or the lucky chick next to me ), "Damn, that was one hell of a meal. Worth every penny!") Samurai or Kooma has better sushi than Morimoto. The Morimoto "experience and service" is awesome, the exotic **** on the menu is cool, but I get better sushi on the Main Line.

Don't get me wrong, Starr's restaurants are fun and a blast with a girl or friends. But I'm going for other reasons than a killer meal.
haha I agree with everyword you said. The atmosphere is cool but the food is not worth the price. That doesn't mean it tastes bad though. For sushi in the city I go to Raw. I beleve they have some of he best sushi in the area. I still haven't been to del friscos I'll probably hit it up in the summer. Ever go to Mesa grille in Berwyn? I love that place.

Francesco, I hope you enjoyed Fogo. I am a big fan of that place, the only prblem is that you have to make sure you get to try every cut of meat which may be hard to do if they are busy.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Fogo was great. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was also nice.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
The big resteraunts in general are usually not my fav places to go (unless its with a croud of friends/girls/etc) then they are great for that.

For a GOOD meal ill hit a smaller place or better yet, a nice BYOB! Philly is now on the map for having some of the best BYOBs this side of Manhattan. Thats were the real grub is found IMHO

Old 02-23-2009, 07:57 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, now that we have covered the food scene in Philly, how about this......

Did anyone go to Cars & Coffee this week? I spotted a Red Stradale ripping up 202 past Otto's saturday morning on my way to the gym....Mmmmmmmmmmm

Old 02-23-2009, 08:22 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Yeah, his name is Ed...

246 Dino
512 TR
Stradale
Scuderia

Wife daily drives a TDF 575M...

Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Oakes is infamous around these parts
*jaw drops*

I'd love to daily any of those cars

Old 02-23-2009, 01:56 PM
agentf1 is infamous around these partsagentf1 is infamous around these parts
When and where is this c&c event, I would love to stop by and meet some 6speeders.

Was any of you guys at Lowes last weekend in a red and silver Porsche? Beautiful cars except the red P had horrible buffer trails all over the side. I was actually going to stop and offer to fix them after I payed him a compliment on his beautiful car. Even my wife noticed them they were so bad. Offer still stands.

Last edited by agentf1; 02-23-2009 at 07:15 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!