Philly Area 6Speeders!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
i was actually thinking about going there... are you going? pm me your info if you are going there..

Originally Posted by sechsgang
hey man, theres a BIG party at Zee Bar ton (100 spring garden...take a cab...)

Its from 10 to 3...I would show around 11 to 12 if you dont want to wait long...

Old 04-11-2008, 07:06 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
PA Push to Ticket Aggressive Drivers, FYI

Earlier today heard a radio ad saying how reckless driving accounts for 50% of all auto accidents in Pennsylvania (Drew?). Apparently, the State is doing a major push to find and fine aggressive drivers. So, unless you're going to drive like Joey (sorry, kid, couldn't help it) be sure you've got PROTECTION. Radar, that is.

The police will be aggressively enforcing.

DAVID

PS
Jon, with that bright red baby of yours (aero kit and all), you might want to grab a Valentine if you don't have radar yet. You know how those insurance companies can be.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:52 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Earlier today heard a radio ad saying how reckless driving accounts for 50% of all auto accidents in Pennsylvania (Drew?). Apparently, the State is doing a major push to find and fine aggressive drivers. So, unless you're going to drive like Joey (sorry, kid, couldn't help it) be sure you've got PROTECTION. Radar, that is.

The police will be aggressively enforcing.

DAVID

PS
Jon, with that bright red baby of yours (aero kit and all), you might want to grab a Valentine if you don't have radar yet. You know how those insurance companies can be.

ya, and my huge amount of accidents and ginormous amounts of tickets...lol...haha

Old 04-12-2008, 05:36 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Leaving in 5 for Starbucks...WHAT a morning

Old 04-12-2008, 06:04 AM
MrBonus will become famous soon enough
I think you all should come down to my office and have the meet in our parking lot.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:08 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrBonus
I think you all should come down to my office and have the meet in our parking lot.
Accounting offices........(yawn)........hahahahaha

Id MUCH rather hang out at an insurance office Ian

Old 04-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Accounting offices........(yawn)........hahahahaha

Id MUCH rather hang out at an insurance office Ian
Blasphemy.

Hey, is anyone planning on heading to the Porsche swap meet and if so, shall we caravan from somewhere?

Old 04-12-2008, 02:14 PM
erubin will become famous soon enough
Blasphemy.

Hey, is anyone planning on heading to the Porsche swap meet and if so, shall we caravan from somewhere?

New to this section. Where and when is the swap meet?

Old 04-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Old 04-12-2008, 02:47 PM
I can't believe I posted in that thread and didn't remember it. My brain is fried.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:26 PM
erubin will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the link

Old 04-14-2008, 11:47 AM
I went home at lunch to pick up the car (For such a beautiful day) and some old man in a Chrysler Concord needed two lanes (His and mine) to make a left hand turn where I was making a right (No stop sign for me). Well, I notice he's a bit in my lane as I start to turn and realize that he's coming ALL the way into my lane (I guess he wanted to hit the apex) and I was forced to either lose a mirror (Or my rear quarter panel) or jerk my car into the curb.

Ugh.

Now I need to get the rear BBS LM repaired.

Old 04-14-2008, 12:06 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
I went home at lunch to pick up the car (For such a beautiful day) and some old man in a Chrysler Concord needed two lanes (His and mine) to make a left hand turn where I was making a right (No stop sign for me). Well, I notice he's a bit in my lane as I start to turn and realize that he's coming ALL the way into my lane (I guess he wanted to hit the apex) and I was forced to either lose a mirror (Or my rear quarter panel) or jerk my car into the curb.

Ugh.

Now I need to get the rear BBS LM repaired.

Man that sucks big time, good luck w/ that...right at the worst time/day for you as well

Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by still lost
Man that sucks big time, good luck w/ that...right at the worst time/day for you as well
Thanks, Mike. I just called David up at Porsche of the Main Line and am going to have them check out the suspension, realign the car (My coilovers have settled a bit since their last alignment), and get the wheel fixed.

I feel a bit better now.

Maybe I'll have them throw some H&R sway bars in there while I'm at it.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:48 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Saturday... the Rarri guys are makin' an effort to come out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area 6Speeders!