Feed Your Need For Speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
Feed Your Need For Speed

Anyone ever heard of WOT Marketing? They appear to be heavily focused on much of our interests and they have a 215 area code.

http://www.wotmarketing.com/

Event @ Pearl NightClub:

Feed Your Need For Speed

Join Pearl NightClub and The WOT Group Grand-Am/Ferrari Challenge/MotoST race weekend in Philadelphia.

The kickoff Event for the weekend, "Feed Your Need For Speed" takes place this Wednesday night, the 27th, at Pearl on Chestnut Street from 8p-2a.

Details:
PEARL Restaurant, Philadelphia
-award winning cuisine
- Level Vodka open bar 8-10pm

Meet & Greet with drivers:
-Bryce Miller & Dirk Werner of Farnbacher Loles #87 Rolex series Porsche GT3

-Michael Himmelsbach of Aprilia Lloyd Brothers #1 MotoST Aprilia racebike

-Race cars and bike on display outside of venue
Guest pictures with Vanishing Species animal rescue charity

- Two tiger cubs will be playing with guests all night (seriously!)

*Limited guest list

For guestlist requests or table reservations email brett@pearlphilly.com.

I just sent Brett an email and I will update this thread when I can.

Last edited by Bellefonte; 08-25-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:42 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
I'm at a Phillies game that night but will be game after...I'll meet up there....should be around 11....should I e-mail that guy?

If you talk to Brett, see if they would want free HELIX samples as give aways.....

Old 08-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Bellefonte is on a distinguished road
I just sent Brett and WOT Marketing an email, requesting four names for the guestlist. I would contact them both about HELIX stuff.

Last edited by Bellefonte; 08-25-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:58 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
In, but dont tell them Ill be driving against those guys in a couple...haha

Old 08-26-2008, 05:18 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
I just sent Brett and WOT Marketing an email, requesting four names for the guestlist. I would contact them both about HELIX stuff.
yea i was kidding im in no position

oh ill be w/ wrighty that night at the game....i know he'll be down

Old 08-26-2008, 07:28 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by still lost

oh ill be w/ wrighty that night at the game....i know he'll be down
He is down

Old 08-26-2008, 07:59 AM
mille162 is on a distinguished road
WOT Marketing info

Bellefonte: got your email and added you +4 for Wednesday. You should really try to make it to the Sat reception though out at Millville

Still lost: email me at ron@wotmarketing.com and we can discuss the Helix stuff. No problem at Pearl, might have a problem at NJMSP due to a difficult catering department already fighting with us bringing in Pearl as the caterer for the race (we wanted high end food).

Anyone else interested in coming to one of the events can see the invite at http://www.wotmarketing.com/invite.pdf

The WOT Group was set-up to represent individual drivers, teams and sponsors independantly. We do everything from career development, sponsor solicition, and team logistics to representing the opposite side of the field and negotiating contracts for corporate sponsors and executing their events. Unfortunatley, we just haven't had time to work on the website, and some of our part time staff were able to keep their day jobs in the racing industry (which give us invaluable insider updates on where teams/drivers/leagues are heading!).

If anyone is thinking of getting into a more structured racing environment, or just wants help taking care of a private track day (rates start at $10k for the day for the track), feel free to email us for details.

Hope to see some of you Wed/Sat.

Ron.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:20 AM
^^^ will do!

Old 08-26-2008, 10:47 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mille162
Bellefonte: got your email and added you +4 for Wednesday. You should really try to make it to the Sat reception though out at Millville

Still lost: email me at ron@wotmarketing.com and we can discuss the Helix stuff. No problem at Pearl, might have a problem at NJMSP due to a difficult catering department already fighting with us bringing in Pearl as the caterer for the race (we wanted high end food).

Anyone else interested in coming to one of the events can see the invite at http://www.wotmarketing.com/invite.pdf

The WOT Group was set-up to represent individual drivers, teams and sponsors independantly. We do everything from career development, sponsor solicition, and team logistics to representing the opposite side of the field and negotiating contracts for corporate sponsors and executing their events. Unfortunatley, we just haven't had time to work on the website, and some of our part time staff were able to keep their day jobs in the racing industry (which give us invaluable insider updates on where teams/drivers/leagues are heading!).

If anyone is thinking of getting into a more structured racing environment, or just wants help taking care of a private track day (rates start at $10k for the day for the track), feel free to email us for details.

Hope to see some of you Wed/Sat.

Ron.
Ron,

First off - welcome! The NE section (philly area) is a very active section on 6 speed an is full of a bunch of great guys. Glad your here.....what type of cars you into? got pics?

Secondly - the event at Pearl sounds great - one of my fav spots in the city and I will actually be in the area tomorrow night so put me on the list as well (if John or Mike havent already). This weekend i am on vacation so that wont work but keep us all posted on upcoming events in the area - anything with cars and we are there!

See you soon,

Jon aka Pearlcoupeg35

Old 08-26-2008, 12:07 PM
It's confirmed....HELIX will be at the party....

Old 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
John,
Got your text. Thanks for letting me piggyback on one of your tickets. Sounds like a blast!!

DAVID

Old 08-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Ron,

First off - welcome! The NE section (philly area) is a very active section on 6 speed an is full of a bunch of great guys. Glad your here.....what type of cars you into? got pics?

Secondly - the event at Pearl sounds great - one of my fav spots in the city and I will actually be in the area tomorrow night so put me on the list as well (if John or Mike havent already). This weekend i am on vacation so that wont work but keep us all posted on upcoming events in the area - anything with cars and we are there!

See you soon,

Jon aka Pearlcoupeg35
John, you're on the list.

Car WAS a 2005 Maserati Coupe, slightly tuned. Got the word today that nationwide is totalling it out. They're way below the $ I'm willing to accept, so I've got no idea where we're going to go from here. Looking for recommendations for a good lawyer who deals with insurance adjustors/settlements...

you can see my car on Fabspeed website showcasing their full system (can't say enough good things about it, it really transformed the car!). http://www.fabspeed.com/videos/Maser...ce%20video.wmv

Past Rides:
2005 Dinan S2 BMW 540
2004 Toyota Supra TT - 540RWHP
1991 BMW 850i 6 spd
1983 Porsche 928 Competition
1998 Toyota Supra T - 500RWHP
1979 Porsche 928 Euro
1983 Saab 900 Turbo - Euro
1983 Audi Coupe GT
2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R - Edwards
2000.5 Aprilia RSV Mille R - carbon
1999 Aprilia RSV Mille - Rossi
1998 Honda CBR Smokin' Joe

Last edited by mille162; 08-26-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by mille162
John, you're on the list.

Car WAS a 2005 Maserati Coupe, slightly tuned. Got the word today that nationwide is totalling it out. They're way below the $ I'm willing to accept, so I've got no idea where we're going to go from here. Looking for recommendations for a good lawyer who deals with insurance adjustors/settlements...

you can see my car on Fabspeed website showcasing their full system (can't say enough good things about it, it really transformed the car!). http://www.fabspeed.com/videos/Maser...ce%20video.wmv

Past Rides:
2005 Dinan S2 BMW 540
2004 Toyota Supra TT - 540RWHP
1991 BMW 850i 6 spd
1983 Porsche 928 Competition
1998 Toyota Supra T - 500RWHP
1979 Porsche 928 Euro
1983 Saab 900 Turbo - Euro
1983 Audi Coupe GT
2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R - Edwards
2000.5 Aprilia RSV Mille R - carbon
1999 Aprilia RSV Mille - Rossi
1998 Honda CBR Smokin' Joe
Thanks dude

Oh and fabspeed...yea, they rock! I have their pipes on my car and love em.

As for your list of cars....i think youll fit in nicely here

See you tomorrow night - be sure to introduce youself when you see the freakishly tall dude walk in (Mike) with the freakishly bald dude (thats me)

Old 08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
See you tomorrow night - be sure to introduce youself when you see the freakishly tall dude walk in (Mike) with the freakishly bald dude (thats me)

Hopefully I'll be the dude with the freakishly good looking group of women fighting for my attention so they can hold the Tigers.

Read an article in one of the first issues of Maxim about walking into central park and what type of animal would get a guy laid the fastest. Puppy, snake, bird and sometype of monkey. They wanted a tiger cub but couldn't get access to one but they hypothesized it would have been a cross between catnip and crack to the ladies. Anxiously waiting to test out their theory tomorrow night!

Old 08-26-2008, 06:45 PM
yea this is going to be a good party....I have a feeling

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feed Your Need For Speed