Philadelphia Italian/AlfaRomeo Car meet- South Street

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Philadelphia Italian/AlfaRomeo Car meet- South Street

I found out about this car Italian/AlfaRomeo Car meet last minute. I tried to get more people from the 6speed forum to meet up. But Juan (REDFerrari 348 with 19" rims) and I (Modded Viper Srt-10) had a go show of force at the meet. Juan met up with me from New York city area. We had a blast being noticed cruising through the downtown streets of "City of Brotherly Love" to the meet location on 2nd and South streets. They had the streets blocked off for the meet. Another great meet and great poeple as well ( we need more Philly meets like this).

Here are some pictures.......................................... ..................

Old 06-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Pictures..........................

Attached Images     
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Banned
Juan's Ferrari 348TS Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my Viper was welcomed into the meet. Since Fiat is going to be the owner of the Viper Brand

Attached Images      
Old 06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Banned
Cars of other cool car friend we met.

Attached Images      
Old 06-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Banned
A beautiful and rare 1967 Ferrari 356 Gt 2+2 parked in front of Viper.

Attached Images     
Old 06-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Banned
Juan and I with the Exotic car family that all shown up with really nice Ferrari's and Alfa's. Enjoying a quick complimentary drink- Blue Moon beer down at the Dark Horse Pub on 2nd street.

Great time and great weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 06-15-2009, 06:16 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Looks like a nice turnout, and another nice day for a show. Did they drive the 356 or was it trucked there?

Old 06-15-2009, 06:53 AM
Banned
No, they drove up and parking in front of me with his wife. Really nice guy that knows cars,rare cars and likes to drive them, not ***** trailer queen them around. I noticed him right away from the Barrett-Jackson Auction on TV. Bidding on Million dollar cars!!!!!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Nice to hear he drove it there, if I saw that thing cruising down those cobblestone roads and didn't know there was a car show it would blow my mind.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:35 AM
Banned
Yeah well Juan and I came down those same cobblestone streets @ 2-5mph

Old 06-16-2009, 10:53 AM
johnnydents is infamous around these parts
Looks like a Great event for sure!

was that in south philly?

Old 06-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Banned
Yeah! Its that end of South Street on 2nd. Good old tourist trap South Street. Juan had a chance to get a Philly chessey steak. And had him try some famous Ishkabibble Fries!!!!!! It was a good day, Cruising through 2nd and market streets (nightlife district) area before going home is always fun, I just wished I would have know about it sooner so more 6Speedonliners would have come.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Ishkabibble's onion rings are the true south street gold. I lived at 4th and Bainbridge and lived on them for years.

That's a great spot for the show, the way the parking is on that middle strip must have lined the cars up perfect.