If you live in NJ NY PA CT please review this... Rally/car meet Sept 19nth FOXWOODS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 09:03 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
If you live in Ma RI NJ NY PA CT please review.. Rally/car meet Sept 19nth FOXWOODS

I have not missed one of these events yet, all have been well attended and well organized/planned. ALL monies raised go to charity (Make a Wish Foundation this year....) Car meet, lunch, fashion show it looks like. I think they want 100+ cars total so reaching out to other areas that may want to make the ride to Foxwoods and be part of the event... even head up the night prior if you like to Gamble, eat well (they have a Kraft Steak there and other good eateries....)

Anyway, as an individual with an exotic car or if a group of exotics want to rally up together please let me know. They also are open to about 10 4dr autos... Rolls, Bentley, AMG MB's, Mas Quattro, Panamera Turbo etc etc...

If you youtube and search supercarroadtrips you will see some footage of prior events and the cars attended..... the Newport RI event was top notch as was the NH rally a few months back... always a fun time, always meet some great people, drive the cars on the rally and enjoy the day with other car Enthusiast's..... and again raise some $ for a good cause!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-18-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: active link and promotional material for a non sponsor
Old 08-18-2010, 10:20 AM
manolis is on a distinguished road
Connecticut Rally!

Dear 6Speed,

I am excited to annouce the 2nd Annual Connecticut Rally @ Foxwoods. I invite you all to attend this event. I look forward to meeting you in person as well.

Event Details:

9AM - 10AM Member Registration @ The Great Cedar Garage
10AM - 1PM Garage will be open to the public for viewing
11:30AM - 12:45PM Private lunch for the participants at the Hard Rock Café
1PM The Connecticut Rally Begins
4PM Fashion Show @ MGM Shrine

This year’s Connecticut Exotic Rally @ Foxwoods will benefit the
Make-A-Wish Foundation®. Target Donation $8,500 to grant the wish of a child with a life-threatening medical condition. Expected participation is 100+ exotics. 100% of all proceeds will go to charity.

PM me for the registration link so that you may RSVP! I look forward to meeting many of you.

-manolis

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-18-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: active links and promotion for non sponsor
Old 08-18-2010, 07:41 PM
JoeyM will become famous soon enough
i'll be there. last year was a good time. the rally was good, but the drive down was even better.

was crazy to see a ford gt walk away from me so fast when i had almost 600 hp behind my head.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:22 PM
e3113v is on a distinguished road
Wish this was on Saturday!

19th is a Sunday... wish this was on Saturday, the 18th, considering it would be a 4 hour drive for me.
Friend of mine (F430) lives in Avon, CT, attended last year and plans on attending this year. From the pics and what I hear, this is a nice event. Enjoy and be safe!
-E.