Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
greta,

any bites on your c4s yet? is it still on consignment? i see your build date for the TT is feb. when do they expect delivery? you've got to be soooo excited!!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Now we just need to find Ben, he's a big fan of black cars!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
and then there is jason with the BLUEEEEEE! hehehe!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
greta,

any bites on your c4s yet? is it still on consignment? i see your build date for the TT is feb. when do they expect delivery? you've got to be soooo excited!!
Well I took it to Barrier about a week ago and it is still there. May take awhile with such competitive prices in other parts of the country right now. Yes, my build is on 2/29 and the wait is just killing me! Why don't you buy my C4S Jody - it is a GREAT car - no problems and I wore a smile on my face during every drive. You would look hot in it! My new TT won't be here until probably mid April, so not for awhile. Hey, were you at the Barrier car wash a few days ago? I thought I saw you but the lines were so long I couldn't jump out to come say hi.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Now we just need to find Ben, he's a big fan of black cars!
Jason, you convinced me - ordered and received my V-1. Have it waiting with my Tookie and Denison. Now just need my car!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 PM
greta,
nope...wasn't me! although, my car does need a serious wash! haha! thank goodness it's silver! it i had your white one, it would look BROWN right now! oh well...that's what i get for using it as a DD.

Wish i was in the market to upgrade to yours =( but since the hubby and i just bought both of ours in may, it won't be time for a little while yet. who ever buys yours is one lucky person! they are getting a beautiful pcar! i hope they love it as much as you do.

i can't wait till spring and summer for some more drives. when i'm not driving w/ the 6speed group, i try to do the PCA tours and social events as well. will you be joining PCA events this year? I have to admit that 6speed is my favorite by far, but i'll take what i can get!

i look foward to meeting you! i know you'll love our 6speed guys! they are great!

jody

Old 01-21-2008, 08:46 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
H20SKIER: looks like you are a white fan too! Yes, my 3rd white porsche - had three white BMW's before that, and the list goes on. Kindof my trademark to only drive white now (oh yes, have a white MB now too for a DD). Looks like you have quite the car collection! Look forward to meeting you.
anyone with obviously impecable taste is always invited on our drives and to our bbq's. these people with cars that have an actual color to them can go float a boat. like the C4S your selling and most likely will really like the turbo. Just don't mod the thing. Drive it like Porsche made it.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:46 PM
greta,
nope...wasn't me! although, my car does need a serious wash! haha! thank goodness it's silver! it i had your white one, it would look BROWN right now! oh well...that's what i get for using it as a DD.

Wish i was in the market to upgrade to yours =( but since the hubby and i just bought both of ours in may, it won't be time for a little while yet. who ever buys yours is one lucky person! they are getting a beautiful pcar! i hope they love it as much as you do.

i can't wait till spring and summer for some more drives. when i'm not driving w/ the 6speed group, i try to do the PCA tours and social events as well. will you be joining PCA events this year? I have to admit that 6speed is my favorite by far, but i'll take what i can get!

i look foward to meeting you! i know you'll love our 6speed guys! they are great!

jody
Yes, I would like to do some PCA tours this year. The only PCA tour I have done was thru Europe this fall. I must admit, nothing will ever compare - did you see the article my husband and I wrote for the Spiel this month? Take a read - and our pictures are there too! The San Diego magazine asked me for permission to run our article down there too. It was soooooo much fun!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:52 PM
greta! congrats! how cool! you are famous in san diego too! hehe! i'll take a peek! i haven't read this months spiel yet. that's really cool about your europe trip! it had to be beautiful in the fall!

so will the hubby get to drive the TT? or is that YOUR baby?

i'm sooo excited for you to get it!

Old 01-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
anyone with obviously impecable taste is always invited on our drives and to our bbq's. these people with cars that have an actual color to them can go float a boat. like the C4S your selling and most likely will really like the turbo. Just don't mod the thing. Drive it like Porsche made it.
No mods for the TT! I think it is beautiful just as it is built, even the wheels. Keeping it clean and classy.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:08 PM
greta! congrats! how cool! you are famous in san diego too! hehe! i'll take a peek! i haven't read this months spiel yet. that's really cool about your europe trip! it had to be beautiful in the fall!

so will the hubby get to drive the TT? or is that YOUR baby?

i'm sooo excited for you to get it!
Hmmmm, I am embarrassed to answer that question Been very happily married for nearly 17 years, BUT, when it comes to my car, I get kindof (VERY) ****. He loves his golf and is not much into cars (as you will read in the article) so he knows to not even go there. He drove my C4S twice...He golfs, I drive (although I do enjoy golf sometimes too). He likes to go for rides occasionally though. Can't wait to meet you Jody!!!!

Old 01-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
WOW,

What a day for a drive, bummer it is at the beginning of the week. and not Saturday or Sunday. Looking forward to some great drives this Spring/Summer.

Greta,

Been swamped, haven't chimed in to meet you.
I hope to see you at a future meet.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Just don't mod the thing. Drive it like Porsche made it.
Says the guy who is JUST got out of a 650HP 996TT S....

Greta , welcome to the our local 6speed group. I think you have just been initiated into the best region on the 6!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:11 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
We'll see if you still have that opinion when the 70k Nissan passes you

Better get prepared folks, Jag Is =P

Old 01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
thecartracker is on a distinguished road
Senna, mind PM'ing me your email address? I really need to post more so I can PM people

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee