Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Cars and Coffee

Alright, I like Cars...and I Like Coffee.
We also live in the Coffee Capital of the U.S.A.

So, I say we Jack this Cars and Coffee **** and bring it home.

My favorite coffee joint can't handle the traffic though (Vivace off Denny Way)

All kidding aside, this ought to be our spring / summer focus.
I am most certain that we can get the Porsche, Ferrari, and Lamborghini guys to help us grow a large sustainable showing.

We can also work towards a non-profit fund raising angle for Children's or another worthy organization.

What do you all think?

This is the best way to get together, and the ensuing driving events will become a natural extension of Cars and Coffee.

Comments...Questions, Ideas? Perhaps Jodie could use some of her free time and organizational skills on this one.

Cheers...

Old 01-11-2008, 08:29 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
hi brian,

lol! sounds like i don't work cuz i'm here 24/7, eh? nooooo......i do work full time....and it's not here! hahaha! if the hubby worked some normal hours you guys would say "who is boxstergirlie?". but.....with his wacked sales hours.....here i am! =P

i posted a thread yesterday about the next meet just to put a feeler out there. i think with living in seattle as opposed to those lucky cali guys that get the sunshine....we will probably get the best results in spring/summer unfortunately.

with that being said, it would be nice to get a good turn out for something social even though it's not driving. steve (red bogey) organized a social at the bowling/pool place by s. center a few days after xmas...but the turnout wasn't very big. =( i understand though, people are away for the holidays, etc.

the few drives i've suggested before had good turnouts, but that was summer time. they have autoX coming up and i know david and josh will be headed to those. so that will bring a few of us out.

i think we have a pretty small/medium group with a few new members this summer and i agree it would be fun to stretch out our fun throughout the year. in the meantime, todd and i have made some great friendships and it would be great to make some more!

damn...i need a special tshirt "unF*c*Withables Social Chair". haha! nahhh...i think it's just me! i like group pictures! haahah!

anyway....to make a super long novel....short, i'll think about what would work to get the group together. you have some good ideas brian. this summer with be a piece of cake. everyone breaks out the pcars, italians, etc....and they are ready to go!

~jody

Old 01-11-2008, 08:54 AM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I'm down, I don't drink coffee though.

Lets go where the parking is plentiful and the baristas are hot. Anyone ever been to "Best Friends" off of 522?

Old 01-11-2008, 05:30 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Sounds good...

Jody -- set it up

Old 01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
you can dooo ittt!

Old 01-11-2008, 05:39 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
This Sunday look decent

Old 01-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm totally down, & know a couple of places that can park a few cars.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:06 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
okay stealthy.....you're on!

i'll let you take the driver's wheel on this one! i say...let's just give 'em plenty of notice...and drag everyone out.

the last couple of meet up's have been at/around s. center. maybe hit a diff. area and we can get a few more 6'ers to come?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:57 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
The weather looks like it will cooperate this Sunday, so maybe I can unplug and uncover the Nuklear bomb and join up somewhere. I need to stir up the oil again before I store it for another month. I'll keep watching this thread for a meeting place.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:02 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Please stay out of Seattle. My car is to low to negotiate the tank trap potholes Mayor Nickholes seems to think are so essential to the big city ambiance. Besides the prickish Seattle cops are laying in wait to write me a ticket for no front plate.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:02 AM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
I'm actually around this weekend. Jo and I could meet on Sunday if you guys are gathering.

Old 01-12-2008, 01:46 AM
boussoulas is on a distinguished road

Old 01-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Everyone, Please p.m. me your email addresses so that we can create a Cars and Coffee mailing list en mass.

Looking for some feedback regarding good sized parking lots with an adjacent coffee spot. Great Tasting Coffee would be an added bonus.

Lets get a count of who's up, with a preferred meeting time this Sunday.

Cheers.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:17 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
PM'd but I cannot make it this sunday... prior a.m. committment, and then football.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Keep the emails addresses coming via PM.

I'm looking outside and not really liking the weather.
However, I don't really care what the weather is like. My GT3 misses hanging out with its brethren.

We can get together in the rain, no matter. Show off your wax job.

Anyway, I am building up the email list. And looking for some sustainable locations in the Seattle Suburbs. Feedback says No Seattle.

This localization of the Cars and Coffee will be a work in progress, but could and should become a great standby, and meeting place for future drives.

Keep the emails coming in, and post up your thoughts and feedback.

Talk to you soon,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee