Charity Car Show April 6th - UW Red Square

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
we are looking for a good variety of cars for this...

hey if I can drive a 1000hp car in the rain you can ride a bike hahahahaha j/k

Old 03-30-2008, 02:30 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Bruce, are you sponsoring the event as well? Hope you provide us some shirts for the event.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
I am going to be unable to make this. I have been under weather for 14 days now. friday i ended up with two raging ear infections and have cleared my schedule till wednesday. After that i have 15 days of back logged work to get done.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'll be there. Good excuse to clean the rig. Where is the entrance for exhibitors located? Sounds like fun.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:59 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David_J
Bruce, are you sponsoring the event as well? Hope you provide us some shirts for the event.
and i can only imagine what the t-shirts may say!

Old 03-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there, gotta find some time to detail my own car though...

John

Old 03-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Just purchased a few things from Griots yesterday and the car is running a little better.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:20 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by detailjohn
I'll be there, gotta find some time to detail my own car though...

John
be sure to make the aston look pretty for the show

Old 03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Is this still happening in the rain?

If I have my car back, I will be there...

Should not be a problem.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I'm out, I was just reminded, there we will be in Maui for the next 2 weeks.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
show is still going down in the rain...I will be driving the Camaro..that will be scary in the rain

Old 03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Ben,
Also add BG in his 68 Camaro to the show list. It is a very nice black with white ralley stripes...

Old 03-31-2008, 05:04 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Brucem
Ben,
Also add BG in his 68 Camaro to the show list. It is a very nice black with white ralley stripes...
you have a pm

Old 03-31-2008, 05:35 PM
AAD
AAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Bruce and Jag, this is Jim with AAD.
Dave is giving me permission to bring the Lambo out for the day!

Old 03-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by AAD
Bruce and Jag, this is Jim with AAD.
Dave is giving me permission to bring the Lambo out for the day!
Jimmy what up buddy... looking forward to seeing you there! if you want send me an email bruce@image-wear.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Charity Car Show April 6th - UW Red Square