Charity Car Show April 6th - UW Red Square

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 02:05 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Charity Car Show April 6th - UW Red Square

Come one, come all...all makes and models welcome (just make sure they're clean). 1-4pm. PM me for details.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:06 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Is this the same car show that you mentioned a while back? I'm interested..sending you a PM.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i thought it was for april 9th? lol! shows you how much i know!

i'm interested as well! it's on a sunday, i can make it!

plus, my custom painted pink calipers will be done! hehe!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 03-26-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:53 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
The 9th was during the week so they moved it up to the 6th so it'd be on a weekend.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:15 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I'll bring the beast out for this one.

Hey, where is my MW sticker?

Old 03-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I should be able to have the car done for this.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:08 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Hey Ben

Im in if the car is back - just dropped it off today at MAX

Old 03-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Pistolero is on a distinguished road
I would like to go. I do not have enough posts to PM yet. Can anyone forward me the info? Thanks.

Old 03-27-2008, 09:49 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
To those who replied on the thread and via PM, unfortunately I'm at the mercy of the other organizer of this event and don't want to give out details until I have complete confirmation that it's actually happening. I understand the already short time frame we're looking at so if you guys don't hear from me by end of day tomorrow, you can consider it cancelled. A tad frustrating...sorry.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in PM sent.

What kind of show is this, what is the charity?

Old 03-28-2008, 03:54 PM
OKAY - THE SHOW IS ON - HERE IS SOME MORE INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------------

On April 6, 2008 Mirrorworks Detail, along with the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity will be introducing the 1st Annual SPE Karts Car Show benefiting YouthAids. YouthAids is an organization dedicated to educating and raising awareness about one of the largest epidemics in the history of the human race. YouthAids gears its efforts towards the younger generation as AIDS currently effects over 600 million youth. By 2020, AIDS will have claimed the lives of over 100 million people, a staggering figure that we simply cannot ignore.

SPE KARTS is a week-long event filled with education sessions, team competitions, a concert, a car show, and even a celebrity speaker. The week will culminate in a soap box derby race right in the middle of the University of Washington campus. The participating sororities will also be having their own “car show” of sorts – displaying their newly decorated soap box derby “Karts”, with a people’s choice award for best decorated Kart.

The car show will take place in the picturesque Red Square at the University of Washington. With Mt. Rainier and Suzzallo Library as backdrops, the car show will be a scenic one many will never forget. The show will run from 1 pm to 4 pm Sunday afternoon with exhibitors able to arrive starting at 12 pm. There will be music, food, giveaways, and awards at the show.

The car show is free to enter for both cars and viewers thanks to a generous donation from Mirrorworks Detail, although donations are highly encouraged. However, even just showing up with your supports helps raise the awareness of this catastrophic disease that continues to devastate not only lives but families and even nations.

The afternoon will be one filled with fun and fare, perfect for the whole family, right in the heart of the University of Washington campus. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to see you there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some more information on the venue (Red Square) -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Squ..._of_Washington)

Access is great, the setting is amazing, and it should make for a great show!

This really isn't a judged show...(budget doesn't allow for it)...so there might only be one or two awards handed out (cleanest car, people's choice, etc). This is more about getting together for a great cause and letting the public see our machines. Would love to see you all out there.

Let me know if you guys have more questions.

So far...we have
Girlie
Stealth
Pistolero
Jag (maybe)
JP (maybe)
LPM (maybe)
David
Atomic
Kunal

I'd like to see a ton of 6speeders out there. Mark, Vincent, Kuzi, Senna, Bruce, Daryl, PJ, Slow, Brit, Algae, Bogey, Lig, Bojan, Vader, etc, etc....I'd love to see you guys out there. And to you who are already signed on, get the word out to your friends.....thanks all.

Last edited by silversurfer; 03-28-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
word is getting out. Ben remember we have to pick up the Camaro, and I will try to bring the Porsche also.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:07 PM
yeah we can get the monster Maro, but only if Rice A Roni makes an appearance.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:19 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
If it's not raining, I'll see about bringing this beast out.

Just need to talk to my father-in-law.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Be sure to email those who don't really check this forum much such as Vincent, Kuzi, etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Charity Car Show April 6th - UW Red Square