Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80

I'm starting to pick up on Mark's antics.
Don't even try. If you understand Mark the state will have to issue you a jacket that ties in the back and a room with padded walls. Why do you think it has been so long since we have seen him? He is not on an out patient program.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:56 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I consider myself warned then, Mr. Prewitt!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:26 AM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
I feel the road cone pain. After the first one I went to, I didn’t like them to put it lightly. After the event I had just got off the phone explaining to a friend that a cone is not the same thing as a chicane and how much I hate them now. After that I left the parking lot and proceeded to drive by them for a good mile and a half. The most I had ever seen. That was a sign. BTW there is a video of a 7 gt3 rs running the cones on the web. It made me sad, second gear with 4 more going to waste.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I'm stuck at work and can't make the race. boo hoo...

Old 04-12-2008, 07:44 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
wow! what a great turn out today!!

we had david, josh, jeff, RT, troy, bojan, bustarib, me, and even mark brought his gorgeous new toy out for us to see! wow!!!!

81 degrees out and i have the lobster red arms to prove it!

114 total cars today!

i'm exhausted!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:29 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Wow that was a long day. I just got home at 7. Josh and I stuck around for the fun runs afterwards. You should have seen up after that stalling getting his hardtop on and getting my car in the trailer. We just sat there we were so worn out.

I have some video I will post later. Mark even made an appearance in my car. Hopefully that video turned out.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
It was a long day, I had to leave before the fun runs, & I'm so happy that I put on some sun screen!!

I managed to get a 57.0 something, not great but not bad, there was more in the car.

It was a tight course, it was hard to try & keep the 993 in the power band, 1st was a little to high, & 2nd was just to low. The 2 big end turns killed me!

I let my old friend Aaron drive my car, this is only his 2nd time driving a 911, & he managed a 57.5, & do a nice 4 wheel, full lock drift on the last corner!

Old 04-12-2008, 10:12 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
Good seeing everyone out there - that was a good time. I'll figure this rear engine thing out eventually.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
After I was done with the course, I went straight to McDonalds and had a BigMac, Cheeseburger, fries and a shake. Talk about starving.. where was the food at the event?? Not only that, I had no water... I was trying to fend off dehydration via my own saliva.. and it didn't work out all that well.

Overall, fun fun time. I got so squirrelly on one run.. think I did a 180. Anyone see that.

Anyways, Jody thanks for meeting me this morning. Sorry for leaving so rudely.. but a mans got to eat.

-Bojan

Old 04-12-2008, 10:58 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
What happened? Last time when I came out to AutoX there was a food booth over by the entrance. I guess they're not there anymore.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Seattle996
After I was done with the course, I went straight to McDonalds and had a BigMac, Cheeseburger, fries and a shake. Talk about starving.. where was the food at the event?? Not only that, I had no water... I was trying to fend off dehydration via my own saliva.. and it didn't work out all that well.
Today was not a good day to be with out water! I brought a couple of bottles, & a sandwich. I ran out of water right before my work group. It was tough being out in the sun for almost 2hrs with out water, so I could not imagine not having any all day!

Most of the time, I would not count on any food/water service out there, & bring your own stuff.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:32 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Good times, nice meeting some of you in person!

Old 04-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Still at this point I only have had a 9" personal pan pizza, cliff bar and a few cookies that David brought to the track. This is a grand total since Friday AM. See all my money is going straight into that damn car.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:09 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i didn't eat or drink all day. well, i stole troy's water once. i got home and went out for mexican dinner and ate wayyyy to much. burp*

i've got some pictures to post of you guys! i'll load them up today!

thanks all for a great time!

and bojan, as always, thanks for meeting up with me as well. that was fun going down in 2 silver pcars and then picking up the silver gt3 on the way down!

Old 04-13-2008, 01:58 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Thanks for the invite, Jody! I had a great time. It was nice to finally put faces to the names of the local 6speeders, thanks for letting me hang out with you guys! I, too, am a total lobster-boy after standing out in the sun all day. And wouldn't you know it, my fastest run of the day was during the fun runs, a 54.1 second run. Fastest "official" run for me was 55.3, so that still made me happy.

To top it all off yesterday, I went to a friend's house afterwards for a poker game. I totally cleaned up! My $20 buy-in turned into $240. Not a bad day for me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Roll call! AutoX Saturday, April 12th~