My Ex-997GT3 Is For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 12:22 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
My Ex-997GT3 Is For Sale

Looks like Adam traded this car and his Murci for Superleggera. He only put 1K miles on it.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:35 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
that car is gorgeous. i'm sure you miss it vince. gonna get it back? Didn't Seth do something like that

Old 04-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I need to make more money....GAWD I like that car!

Old 04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
I need to make more money....GAWD I like that car!
Don't we all! Looks hot!

Old 04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
that car is gorgeous. i'm sure you miss it vince. gonna get it back? Didn't Seth do something like that
Congrats on your second M6.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:58 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Congrats on your second M6.
i know, what can you do. couldn't part with the white babe mobile.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:54 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I would love to see a local U-able bring this back into the fold... such a great car.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
I would love to see a local U-able bring this back into the fold... such a great car.
Do eeet, PJ!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 11:15 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
Do eeet, PJ!!!
+1 PJ I think that would be great in your garage. Vince should get it back as well..

Old 04-16-2008, 08:02 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
$124K for a GT3 with a sunroof and traction control???
you crazy????

just kidding!

I cannot... I just spent my wad getting mine how I like it... I would rather save for "another" car (Mark's RS AMERICA minus the polka dots for example) than "upgrade" what I have.
Not to mention I have parts on order for my exisitng car that aren't even here yet...

I have been in Vince's ex-GT3... it is very nice. If you want a nice one... that is local... this is a good example. I think it is that at 4k miles it will be a three owner car! I saw one in Scottsdale that had been thru 3 owners with less than 1000 miles!!!

I am sure it will sell quickly... it is white with black rims which seems to be universally liked and only 4000 miles... probably gone by the end of the week.

I wish I could add it... it could be my "street" gt3

Old 04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
[quote=PJS;1798945]$124K for a GT3 with a sunroof and traction control???

PJ you've got more than that in your 996 w/ Mods

I cannot... I just spent my wad getting mine how I like it... I would rather save for "another" car (Mark's RS AMERICA minus the polka dots for example) than "upgrade" what I have.

PJ- It's all warm and cozy in my garage going nowhere but don't get hooked on polka dots. Those were on the 997 Cup........

Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM
PJS
nope... with mods I am still significantly (at least to me) under the asking price on Vince's ex 3... that may be hard to believe but I am a prudent shopper

trust me... I have penciled out this scenario many times in my head...

the delta in dollars vs. the delta in performance is not worth it (for me)... YET... and with the new parts on order... I am not sure there will even be a performance delta

Now about that RSA -- I could live with the dots if you knock off $10K

I appreciate you keeping it warm... and it is exactly the type of track/race car that I would love to own someday...

Last edited by PJS; 04-16-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-16-2008, 06:24 PM
I love that color combo, but i'm not completely in love with the wing. Can you put an RS wing on a nonRS GT3 without being a poser?

Old 04-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
I love that color combo, but i'm not completely in love with the wing. Can you put an RS wing on a nonRS GT3 without being a poser?
no you can't without being a poser. no different than the woman that leave your office with fake *******.............But I guess the world is a better place because of them. So buy it add the wing and go for a drive

Old 04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
PJS
RS wing is the best on a GT3...

Now an RSR wing.. that is for tools

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Ex-997GT3 Is For Sale