And now...a drive! April 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
anyone know if Kuzi's F40 or any F40 will be there?
I simply do not get out bed to look at crappy cs' and 430's

(obviously kidding)

Old 04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
paul,

oh! did he just have it detailed at mirrorworks? mirrorworks just did a detail on it, i think!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:18 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
anyone know if Kuzi's F40 or any F40 will be there?
Kuzi is planning on coming ... probably bring the F40 I would imagine. Steve might come and bring his F40 if he's in town.

Old 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Kuzi is planning on coming ... probably bring the F40 I would imagine. Steve might come and bring his F40 if he's in town.
Thanks Paul -- F40s rule the stable IMHO
All Ferraris are great, but for some reason I think the F40 is king.

I am going to try and get over there and check them all out if I can.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
okay, guess this drive isn't happening. I'll just cruise around with my straight pipes and listen to them sing by myself.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^tunnels are kind of like showers. the echo makes the singing sound even better! =)

Old 04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in for a drive if someone will put it together.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:02 PM
PJS
Originally Posted by silversurfer
okay, guess this drive isn't happening. I'll just cruise around with my straight pipes and listen to them sing by myself.
I am still in... if it is still on.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
is this still going on???

Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna bring my Italians out to the show, park 'em, and take my German for a jaunt up in the twisties. Anyone interested in coming along is more than welcome.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:38 AM
audidriver18 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like alot of fun i'm in

Old 04-24-2008, 09:44 AM
PJS
I'm gonna bring my Italians out to the show, park 'em, and take my German for a jaunt up in the twisties. Anyone interested in coming along is more than welcome.
meet where and when?
Need help moving the italians?
breakfast at Bay Cafe then head out?

Old 04-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
ditto with PJ

Old 04-24-2008, 12:37 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
How are you getting the Italians there? I can't drive early but it would be cool to have the cars at the show and go for a drive than.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:09 PM
The Iceman is on a distinguished road
im in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: And now...a drive! April 27th