And now...a drive! April 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 05:39 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
GOOGLEIFIC
I guess I should have read Jason's post for that answer huh ??

Old 04-26-2008, 06:52 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 19000rpm
Oh so they get away with calling the Boxster cute, but I called it a go kart, and the first time you met me you were ready to take it to the ring. That was a good drive too. up the North Cascade highway. The drive down was even better. You, Todd, me, Seth, Ben, Jason, and Terrance. That was a lot of fun. That was the first drive after the Ruf had it’s gear box rebuild and he was already doing doughnuts and grinding gears. Now those were the days!

i agree, waide! that drive was one that will be locked in my memory bank!

so, for those that are going to the XXX ferrari show tomorrow, are we meeting up prior to going down? driving down as a group...etc? not sure if i'll be able to make it, but i know a few were asking if there is a meet up on the way down.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-26-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:10 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
A few guys said they want to go for a drive after the XXX meet. I'll be seeing some of you guys there tomorrow!

Old 04-27-2008, 02:18 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
I'll be at XXX around noon. Hopefully there will be a drive as I would rather be behind the wheel driving vs showing the car.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:29 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i hope the weather holds out for the show and the drive for you guys! i'm taking the doggy to the park right now and it looks sprinkly outside. =(

Old 04-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think I will be able to make it. I gotta fix the splitter still and got pretty sick last night out of nowhere.I am doing better but if it I feel a little better I might try to make it

RB

Old 04-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Ok I lied b there n 2.5 hrs or sonner if I can get the spoiler fixed faster

Old 04-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Where u guys go? Haha

Old 04-27-2008, 04:23 PM
^^we're at the show! =)

here are a few pictures that i took:
Michel, William, and Simon....in a "who has the biggest camera" contest. =D

Our very own Paul..aka: Britblaster!

Wow! I LIKE it!

Old 04-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Mark and Steve:

One of my favorites at the show:

Some of the NW gang:

Marks new addition to the family/Vincent's red hottie on the side

A shot of the adoring crowd:

Old 04-27-2008, 04:33 PM
That was a good turnout and a fun time seeing everyone! wow...car day on saturday and sunday.

Sorry I couldn't make the drive down to tacoma, but I had to catch up on some stuff at home. Like groceries. hehe!

Good seeing you all!

Old 04-27-2008, 05:03 PM
That's what I was asking haha they left me on the drive to tacoma. Its alright though. I cruised witha 4runner a camry, a civic, and later on an 88 corolla. Much better than ferraris

Old 04-27-2008, 05:11 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Jody, great pics - thanks for posting them. We had a party to go to so I couldn't come down. I must say, Mark's is still my fav!

Old 04-27-2008, 06:24 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Was there a baby blue Murci there too? It has blacked out rims.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:26 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
That drive to Tacoma was ridiculously fun. Five Fcars behind a CGT.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: And now...a drive! April 27th