Fishers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Fishers?

Just wondering who all here are fishermen/women . Myself and my old room mate are starting to get back into it. He's really into trout, but I am more so into bass. Being from the south we catch a lot there and I love the fight they put up without needing a heavy duty rod. Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone else fished here or knew of any good spots

RB

Old 05-08-2008, 01:21 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm a professional. I have never been skunked and get exactly what I want everytime.
Johnnys Seafood on 74th and Orchard.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
On the Madison R. in SW Montana flyfishing with my daughter Madyson

Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I'm taking my guys out on a fishing charter this, or next month, if you guys know of any good ones, please let me know.

John

Old 05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
A buddy of mine that is a captain on one of the crab boats on the deadliest catch also has a charter company in Homer AK. If you are interested let me know.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:07 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
My guys want me to take them down to Westport for some Salmon fishing. The last time I chartered a boat they wanted Stergeon (spelling unknown) and two years ago we set out on a full day cruise just 12 of us went. I'm still a little hungover we got 1 9" bullhead for the entire day. What a day. I vowed never to charter another fishing boat again.

The only real fishing Kuzi nailed. 2 years ago we spent a hosted week at the Yellowstone Club in Big Sky and we fly fished two days on the Gallatin (again spelling unknown) which was truly a lot of fun. My 6 year old at the time got a little bored after 3 hours but at least the river makes you think about what you do..and makes it very enjoyable. I'm hoping this summer to fly fish a little more at my place in Sun Valley

Old 05-08-2008, 10:27 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The only fishing I do is with a fish finder and down rigger...Sure thing every time.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to eastern WA this weekend to fish for some rainbow.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I purchased a 33' Pursuit Offshore 3370 in 2006.
Put a whopping 50hrs on the motors over 2 yrs to realize that this purchase, at that time of my life with 2 small children, wasn't one of my greatest moments of financial expenditures. Have been trying to sell it without much success. Thinking now that I might keep it (it's up on Lopez Island).

Anyway, with lingcod season open, and summer/salmon season to look forward to, I'm thinking I might get to use it more this year.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
[quote=H20SKIER;1837688he only real fishing Kuzi nailed. 2 years ago we spent a hosted week at the Yellowstone Club in Big Sky and we fly fished two days on the Gallatin (again spelling unknown) which was truly a lot of fun. My 6 year old at the time got a little bored after 3 hours but at least the river makes you think about what you do..and makes it very enjoyable. I'm hoping this summer to fly fish a little more at my place in Sun Valley[/quote]

Ahh yes Mark, Fly Fishing is the only way to go. But thats a different discussion. Your spelling of the Gallatin is correct. It is one of the premiere Blue Ribbon rivers in Montana. I have been fishing Montana for going on 18 years now. Ever since college. The Gallatin near Big Sky is one of my favorite rivers. Small, intimate, and oh so technical. Where you were is home to 5 of the WORLDS best Blue Ribbon rivers! Yellowstone, Madison, Jefferson, Big Hole, and Beaverhead! Oh I need to plan a trip soon. Its killing me!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have never been fly fishing but want to learn one of these days especially since it seems like the best thing to do up in the PAC NW.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I have never been fly fishing but want to learn one of these days especially since it seems like the best thing to do up in the PAC NW.
I guarantee once you go there.............you won't go back.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kuzi
I guarantee once you go there.............you won't go back.
I know. So far using a spinning reel hasn't done much for me. Especially catching the trout that I have so far. Might have to snag a fly rod n reel and make an idiot of myself

Old 05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I know. So far using a spinning reel hasn't done much for me. Especially catching the trout that I have so far. Might have to snag a fly rod n reel and make an idiot of myself
Hey you gotta start somewhere............heck we all have

Old 05-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Adismo is on a distinguished road
ive started deep sea fishing last year. i went about 10 times with charter boats off dana point and newport. im waiting for the season to be in full swing so my trips are more fruitfull. i like it, more than lake fishing. but then, we dont have too many hot fishing spots here in SoCal that i know of.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fishers?