Nick Parker's Photoshoot on my Elise

Old 05-12-2008, 08:18 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NcParker
I'll come visit... anyone have an extra seat in their car? ha... thanks for the invite-
there will be plenty of extra seats! just come on down! you can ride with me if you'd like, or there will be plenty of guys!

you can bring you car as well. it's open for everyone. we're just going to head to remlinger farms as a group from whole foods. there is PLENTY of parking at both places!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:27 AM
NcParker has a spectacular aura aboutNcParker has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
there will be plenty of extra seats! just come on down! you can ride with me if you'd like, or there will be plenty of guys!

you can bring you car as well. it's open for everyone. we're just going to head to remlinger farms as a group from whole foods. there is PLENTY of parking at both places!

well sweet. if I ride in someone else's car I can do some rolling shots on the way there?

Old 05-12-2008, 09:28 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
nice pics, nice car

Old 05-12-2008, 09:29 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Nick,
oh no! then you don't want to ride in mine! i won't make it in the rolling shots! hehe!! wink*

really though, you should bring your car out. there is PLENTY of parking. then you can get some shots of your own car as well since you'll be out there! it's a great photo shoot spot!

i won't be going back to bellevue after i'm done. i'm in redmond. i wonder if there is a bellevue person that will be headed back towards whole foods so they can drop you back off if you don't take your car. i'm sure there will be. a bunch of us are going.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-12-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:34 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
That's one of the meanest looking Elise in the NW. Very nice RB.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-12-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Nick,
oh no! then you don't want to ride in mine! i won't make it in the rolling shots! hehe!! wink*

really though, you should bring your car out. there is PLENTY of parking. then you can get some shots of your own car as well since you'll be out there! it's a great photo shoot spot!

i won't be going back to bellevue after i'm done. i'm in redmond. i wonder if there is a bellevue person that will be headed back towards whole foods so they can drop you back off if you don't take your car. i'm sure there will be. a bunch of us are going.
im in no way shape or form proud or prideful of my car, it gets me from point A to B- But I can drive! I just won't put the car in the shoot

Old 05-12-2008, 09:44 AM
^^no problem. =) and nothing wrong with a point A to B car! cheaper to maintain anyway! wink*

Old 05-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Hey Nick,
Beautiful shots. I used to use the AB 1600's, but have moved on to Elinchrom lighting. What do you use for remote power when outside? I can see something sitting on the ground, but not exactly.

If you'll be at the Whole foods when we head out to the meet on the 18th, you can ride along with me if you want. Only if I can hand you my camera to get some shots for me though!

James

Old 05-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
That's one of the meanest looking Elise in the NW. Very nice RB.
Thanks Vincent That means a lot from you especially after seeing two of your cars

Old 05-12-2008, 05:11 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn, nice shots!!!

Cars looks sick!

Old 05-12-2008, 05:18 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
very cool. love the color!

Old 05-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks for all the comments towards the photos guys,

Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Hey Nick,
Beautiful shots. I used to use the AB 1600's, but have moved on to Elinchrom lighting. What do you use for remote power when outside? I can see something sitting on the ground, but not exactly.

If you'll be at the Whole foods when we head out to the meet on the 18th, you can ride along with me if you want. Only if I can hand you my camera to get some shots for me though!

James
Hey! thanks for the offer, this will most likely work out. For portable power I use new and old Alienbee vagabond battery packs.. The new one RULES, long life, no annoying beeps, great price.

http://alienbees.com/VIIsystem.html

Last edited by NcParker; 05-12-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NcParker

Hey! thanks for the offer, this will most likely work out. For portable power I use new and old Alienbee vagabond battery packs.. The new one RULES, long life, no annoying beeps, great price.

http://alienbees.com/VIIsystem.html
Nice. I wish I still had the AB as any type of remote power for Elinchroms is insanely expensive....