Nick Parker's Photoshoot on my Elise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Nick Parker's Photoshoot on my Elise

Here are the pics that Nick took of my lil Lotus. I am very pleased with how they came out. Thanks again Nick. Enjoy all.

RB

Old 05-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
few more

Old 05-11-2008, 05:10 PM
intence is on a distinguished road
nick parker is awesome.

Old 05-11-2008, 05:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
wow!!! those are AMAZING!!!

RB...thanks for sharing the pictures! your car looks just gorgeous! Which 6speed screen name is Nick? He did a fabulous job!

Old 05-11-2008, 05:21 PM
His name on here is NCParker. He had a introduction thread a little while ago. He is trying to get more time behind the camera and build up a career. You guys if interested can hit him up and I am sure he can work something out especially since he lives in Bellevue near where most of you all are located.

RB

Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
NcParker has a spectacular aura aboutNcParker has a spectacular aura about
hey thanks for posting this RB, was the triple x meet today cool?

Let me know if you guy's want your own shoot, RB basically said it, I'm trying to get as much material in as possible. In a perfect world I'd be turning over at the least; 3 shoots a week, so send me messages please! I've been drawing up ideas and need to get em' out

Thanks again for being patient RB, hope to see ya at a meet sometime soon-

Old 05-11-2008, 10:09 PM
It was a good showing and had a lot of nice cars. You should've came out and met the gang

Old 05-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
It was a good showing and had a lot of nice cars. You should've came out and met the gang
Totally would have.. I was at work keep me posted for the next one though-

Old 05-11-2008, 10:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^there will be a photo shoot that i organized next weekend. it's sunday. we are all meeting at whole foods, bellevue and driving up to remlinger farms for the shoot. you're welcome to come!

Old 05-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^there will be a photo shoot that i organized next weekend. it's sunday. we are all meeting at whole foods, bellevue and driving up to remlinger farms for the shoot. you're welcome to come!
I'll come visit... anyone have an extra seat in their car? ha... thanks for the invite-

Old 05-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Bring the WRX.... if it can keep up ... hopefully I don't have to work that day..

Old 05-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Bring the WRX.... if it can keep up ... hopefully I don't have to work that day..
lol... exactly my point!

Old 05-11-2008, 11:04 PM
intence is on a distinguished road
hey nick,

what strobes do you use?

Old 05-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by intence
hey nick,

what strobes do you use?
Alienbee 1600's-

Old 05-12-2008, 08:02 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
IMHO those are magazine quality shots.

Nice work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nick Parker's Photoshoot on my Elise