Silver Techart 996TT vs CGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 11:51 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Are you trying to tell us something, Mark?

Old 05-13-2008, 11:57 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
WE'RE IN
If you're bringing that thing I am buying ice cream.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I don't care if Mark buys that thing...I will still smoke him in a yellow car in my garage

Old 05-13-2008, 12:26 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
It Could Be The Most Expensive Edition Of "pinks" Ever Known.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'd be happy with either

Old 05-13-2008, 01:49 PM
mitchelrl is on a distinguished road
I'd hate to see the bill of Mark's health and life insurance policies =P

Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vincentdds
"Street racing is stupid and I will never get involve with such activity. You people should know better and take it to the track."
Lets hit Pacific Raceway drag strip. Looser buy ice cream.

good one V

Old 05-13-2008, 09:30 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
I'd hate to see the bill of Mark's health and life insurance policies =P
Your forgot Car, Boat and Bike Insurance Life insurance I'm maxed on so I don't have to worry anymore about those premiums going up.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Your forgot Car, Boat and Bike Insurance Life insurance I'm maxed on so I don't have to worry anymore about those premiums going up.
with maxed out life insurance your family will not really have a need to hold on to the piddly RSA and the 997RS.... so just in case you want to make any will changes, I want you to know that I would take really good care of them, never sell them, and never wash them in your honor.

just so we are on the same page... it is not an easy topic to discuss... so I just wanted to put it out there... and avoid any possible uncomfortable discussions...

Old 05-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
^^yep the RSA for PJ and that GT3RS for your good buddy JP.

Oh and I am OK talking about it as long as we have the GT3RS in my garage at the end of the day.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:30 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I've had a lot of woman that wanted me dead but guys is there something your trying to tell me?

Old 05-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I've had a lot of woman that wanted me dead but guys is there something your trying to tell me?
I think that was PJ's shy innocent way of asking you on a date.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:36 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Needed encouragement....

So the wife says.... "buy the motorcycle, make sure to get the the Mr. Turbo kit for the Busa.... and oh yeah.... When Speedware has their track day, I'll run to Auburn and grab the cans of C16 for your GT2 with the GT750 kit. and further.... next weekend when you go out of the boat with the twin supercharged chevy motors, do let me know if (since I regret not being able to attend) let me know if I can do a late day run for you to stock the bar with liquor for you in advance of your big party running the boat at 150mph around Lake Washington"

The husband simply MUST have a large (in fact excessively large) life insurance policy. That's been her only stipulation. I think she really cares.

Who could possible need more encouragement than that?