Why not to park outside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:21 AM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Why not to park outside

I saw this yesterday outside my office when going home...

Old 05-14-2008, 09:22 AM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
I was told the woman lost control at 10 mph while trying to avoid an incoming car and ended up hitting the Miata and M3.

Old 05-14-2008, 09:56 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
hmmmmmmmm

Old 05-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Lost control at 10mph???

Old 05-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
She must've been texting and putting on make up while sipping her starbucks.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Okay... I think I can explain

wet parking lot... oh wait, she has quattro
high speed... nope
woman... nah, despite what some think, they are not all bad drivers... just most of them (kidding greta and jody...)

COMPLETE AND TOTAL UNBELIEVABLE GD IDIOT.... yep, that is the ticket...

What a pain in the *** for the M3 and Miata owners... this type of idiocy should require at least a $5000 inconvienence payment to the owners of the "hit" cars.

Nice pic BTW -- made me laugh.

(only excuse that I would have complete and total understanding for would be some sort of medical emergency thingy like the offending driver had a heart attack or something -- short of that, this person should lose a liscense for 90 days in my opinion)

Old 05-14-2008, 01:29 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
Okay... I think I can explain

wet parking lot... oh wait, she has quattro
high speed... nope
woman... nah, despite what some think, they are not all bad drivers... just most of them (kidding greta and jody...)
^^^

wait, don't we have someone on 6speed that has been "uninvited" from some of the drives due to HIS driving? ahem*

Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS

What a pain in the *** for the M3 and Miata owners... this type of idiocy should require at least a $5000 inconvienence payment to the owners of the "hit" cars.
Any repair from this is going to show up on the vehicle history now regardless of insurance claim. If I were the M3 owner, I would go after the driver for some lost value compensation.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:11 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
blame it on the car, haha....

I don't think anyone drives 10mph in parking lot... Most companies have cameras in parking lots. Would be interesting if someone gets a hold of it to tell what really happened. Maybe she was following some hot dude in a P car

Yeah, right.....

Old 05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute

We forgive you...with Jody on autocross and me on the track, we could show some boys how to drive too!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:23 PM
cayman07 has a spectacular aura aboutcayman07 has a spectacular aura aboutcayman07 has a spectacular aura about
she try to drift that A4 lol

Old 05-15-2008, 05:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
PJ I bet there's a certain Concrete Post that would cant a little of your latest statement up top.....

Greta would only hit something if she saw a spot on her car while driving. She would than have no control and possibly crash trying to swipe it with her special interior cloth towel....

Old 05-15-2008, 05:53 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
PJ I bet there's a certain Concrete Post that would cant a little of your latest statement up top.....

^^hehe!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:15 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
PJ

Greta would only hit something if she saw a spot on her car while driving. She would than have no control and possibly crash trying to swipe it with her special interior cloth towel....
^^^ takes one to know one

Old 05-15-2008, 07:17 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
If I was not paying such close attention to the other cars in the garage... I would not have... and for the record it was a fire extinguisher box mounted to the post... I saw the post and I had about a foot to go until the post...

The main difference as I see it... I did not involve anyone else in my stupidity. That is why this person in the A4 is a loser -- she hit two other cars...

point taken though..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why not to park outside